Torrance, L.A., Cal., Earth
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
Price Reduction --> --> $990 !! As of 9/22 it's still for sale!

New in box, Lenovo Laptop, 14" display, Intel I7-6600U, 256GB SSD, 20GB RAM* (you read that right!), Intel HD520, WIFI, 1080P HD Camera, Dual internal battery, fingerprint sensor.

Included is a Lenovo full docking station to enable adding multiple monitors.

Backstory: I took this in trade for something I sold, thinking I needed a laptop but now no longer need this. The original purchaser bought it for his wife, she wanted a MAC instead so here it sits, new in the box.

*The 20GB RAM is a specification for his work, and the Solid State drive is very quick.

Note: This is not really optimized for gaming, but renders very quickly and loads and operates very fast.

Seller told me that it currently has Windows 7 Pro, but the box says it has Windows 10.

Images of the computer were used from the interwebs, the pics of the label are the ones I took to show the specification of the unit and that the sticker still shows that the box is unopened.

The value of the laptop is more than $1,360, most come with 8GB RAM. Value of the Docking Station is about $155.

I would prefer not to ship it but will do so at the buyers expense finding the most secure and best way to ship.

Please DM me for other details or questions. I'm open to offers or other trades as well.

Cheers and thanks, Dan.

Front_Main.jpg

docking_stn.jpg

newinbox1.jpg New, In box, unopened.

PC_Label1.jpg Model number, serial number

PC_Label2.jpg

PC_Spec1.jpg Computer specs, T460S, I7-6600U, 20GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, WIFI, dual battery, WIN10

Last edited:

Ejbltlr

Rank III
Launch Member

Traveler I

Portland, Oregon
First Name
Evan
Last Name
Butler
Member #

Curious what the lowest you'd be willing to take for this. My laptop just died and I've been searching for a decent replacement. I like the ssd and dual battery especially for overlanding.

Sent from my SM-G950U using OB Talk mobile app

VCeXpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
Can we take this off-line? Can you e-mail me at march2mojave<at>gmail.com, or DM me.
From there I can give you my phone # and we can talk but I'd like someone that can use it to get it.

I missed the before-school sale opportunity because I was too busy to post it in the usual spots.

This would be a great machine for photos, that's what the guy that I traded with was using his version of this for, said it renders quickly.

Thanks, Dan.

VCeXpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
Another bump if anyone is interested in a killer laptop and docking station.

I'm only trying to sell it on here, likely next week I'll have to go the Craigslist route, and I don't want to do that!

Dan.

thedaddybadger

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Dallas, GA, USA
First Name
Danny
Last Name
Boles
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREZ965
Still for sale? Quote me shipping to 3101 Cobb Pkwy SE Suite 124, Atlanta, GA 30339 please.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

VCeXpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
Still for sale? Quote me shipping to 3101 Cobb Pkwy SE Suite 124, Atlanta, GA 30339 please.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Sorry for the late reply, yes I still have it! Unboxed, ready to go.

I won't know how much to ship unless I take it to a place to have it packed and estimated.

If you would give me $950 for it, I will pay for shipping /insurance.

DM me and let me know.

Thanks, Dan.

Reactions: thedaddybadger

thedaddybadger

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Dallas, GA, USA
First Name
Danny
Last Name
Boles
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREZ965
Sorry for the late reply, yes I still have it! Unboxed, ready to go.

I won't know how much to ship unless I take it to a place to have it packed and estimated.

If you would give me $950 for it, I will pay for shipping /insurance.

DM me and let me know.

Thanks, Dan.
DM sent
dan