Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Ipswich Queensland, Australia
First Name
Roger
Last Name
Murfet
Member #

I'm currently fitting out a 93 LandCruiser 80 series, I've fitted a Lokka in the rear and elocker in the front, both diffs lapped in, Terrain Tammer part-time 4x4 kit, full front knuckle rebuild with the heavy duty Terrain Tammer bearing front and rear. New NPC clutch and fully reconditioned tailshafts with new universal joints, two inch body lift, 2 inch raised King springs with heavy duty Terrain Tammer shocks all round, new heavy duty Panhard rods and rear upper and lower control arms, radius arms have had the caster correction bushes fitted for the 2" lift, rear Airbags, new RDA discs all round, stainless steel braided brake lines, longer dog bone for better handbrake adjustment, twin thermo fans with a Aeroflow fan controller, aftermarket oil cooler, rear draws roof rack with tent, 200ah Lithium ion battery, DC/DC charger, 300 watt solar panel, 50 amp solar regulator. I do have a T4 3 inch dump turbo to install in the future.

Attachments

Rank II

Enthusiast III

El Paso, Texas
First Name
Z
Last Name
Varela
Wow, that is nice and all set for the adventure of a life time... Nice Job... Is your tire carrier a DIY? cant realy tell by the pic.

Reactions: Fairdinkum