Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

Land Rover Defender Day will return on Sunday 2nd April 2017, for a celebration of the Series 1 to the latest Defender.

Once again the event will feature the ‘Ultimate Land Rover Display’, a 4 x 4 off road course, a variety of fun activities for all the family, a selection of foodie stands and a bar to enjoy a pint with all of the fellow 4 x 4 enthusiasts.

Pop Sunday 2nd April 2017 in your diary

If you have any queries, comments, thoughts or ideas regarding the 2017 event, please contact the office on 01579 350044 or email contact@pentillie.co.uk.

Pentillie Castle & Estate, Paynters Cross, St. Mellion, Saltash, Cornwall PL12 6QD

Last edited:

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

Less than a month to go until this event takes place. The big question is will I see any OB emblems there? Will I be ale to drum up any new members?

Mike King

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kent UK
First Name
Mike
Last Name
King
Member #

We all have to work within our financial and time and family commitments but looking at the members map Adventure overland show is probably the most central for all of us as a national meet up.

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

Well it's just over a week until "Defender Day" at Pentillie Castle in Cornwall. I do have a bit of a dilemma though. Defender Day or Wedding Anniversary???????

Obviously I'm not stupid............. when am I going to see that many Land Rover Defenders in one place again. Better dig out my wellies!

Shame I still don't have my membership stuff though.

Mike King

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kent UK
First Name
Mike
Last Name
King
Member #

Keith tell the swmbo that you are taking her for a spot of lunch and some fizz, once she is there buy her a cheese burger with all the trimmings i.e. chips wilted lettuce and red or brown sauce along with 1/2 pint of fizzy larger. I understand from the web site these should all be available then you can get to see the Defenders and only need the wellies to wade through the s h one t that she will give you when you get home always assuming you live long enough to get home. :yum::yum::yum:

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

the funny thing is its our first wedding anniversary so I'm probably supposed to be keen to celebrate. does she not realise it's Land Rover Defenders in large quantity?

Mike King

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kent UK
First Name
Mike
Last Name
King
Member #

Its because you are keen to celebrate that you are taking her for a romantic lunch "al fresco" surrounded by your driving inspiration p.s. take a brolley looks like it could be raining

Mike King

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kent UK
First Name
Mike
Last Name
King
Member #

if you were she could always go as Lt Uhura....... live long and prosper

Mike King

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kent UK
First Name
Mike
Last Name
King
Member #

I have no what Ltuhura is. I guess it's a typo.
Its not a what it was a who Lt. Uhura, female officer with long long legs not that i am a Trekie just worked for DEC computers that had a support centre modelled on the star ship bridge.