Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

Celebrate all that is the Land Rover Defender from the Series 1 to the latest model and everything in between. Venue - Pentillie Castle, Cornwall on April 8th 11am - 4pm.

Activities include:

Ultimate Land Rover Display
4 x 4 off-road course through the woods of the Pentillie Estate
the Sleeper Challenge - NEW for 2018

Also expect auto umbles and a variety of local trade stands, entertainment for all the family, plus delicious food offerings.

Tickets are £20 per vehicle in advance, £30 on the day

for more information give me a shout or call 01579 350044

I'l be flying my Overlandbound Flag (literally)

Hope to see fellow OB members there

Reactions: Tim and nickburt

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
Bring the 110 s Never need a reason to come to kernow but what better reason than a landy day

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
I dont own one at th mo but two cuz do one 110 td5 and the one i took to peterboro the tango 110 Defo bring one try for two How far from st ives

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

I dont own one at th mo but two cuz do one 110 td5 and the one i took to peterboro the tango 110 Defo bring one try for two How far from st ives
I just did a quick Google search (other search engines are avsilable). apparently its an hour and a half from St Ives.

Incidentally did you realise that your online location puts you in Conneticut US (the wrong side of the pond)

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
I just did a quick Google search (other search engines are avsilable). apparently its an hour and a half from St Ives.

Incidentally did you realise that your online location puts you in Conneticut US (the wrong side of the pond)
IVE BEEN THROWN OUT OF EUROPE FOR UPSETTING MY EUROPEAN NEIGHBOURS. HA HA

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
If you have no merch or club logos or afiliated gear its word of mouth and park next to each other, but the OB MESSAGE seems to getting out there through the net etc any way. without a heap of merch to sell aint a lot you can promote :wink:

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

If you have no merch or club logos or afiliated gear its word of mouth and park next to each other, but the OB MESSAGE seems to getting out there through the net etc any way. without a heap of merch to sell aint a lot you can promote :wink:
I don't have any "I like your Rig" cards. I haven't got a printer to print anything off. Being out of work prevents me spending money on stuff too

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
Freelanders Get some stick but loads at peterborough Kitted up. Never drove one bring it its a landy

Dan Herd

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Plymouth, Devon, UK
Member #

It often gets called the Lady landy by my mates! but it’s got all the comforts I need as a daily runner with plenty of room for all my camping gear

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

It often gets called the Lady landy by my mates! but it’s got all the comforts I need as a daily runner with plenty of room for all my camping gear
Where are you coming from. I'l be coming from Plymouth. A friend of mine is coming in his L200 because his Series 2 is being fixed.