Konnichi wa from Utah!

• HTML tutorial

SlicedVeggie

Rank 0

Traveler I

Utah
What up! Im a recent lurker turned member.

I've recently been getting into the overlanding scene and figured I better register so I actually get to know some of the smartest people out there and talk first hand rather than agreeing or disagreeing with my monitor...

Currently rocking a 17' Taco TurdOR with a 17' Borderlands Outpost XT. Im just now starting to build the Taco and have recently picked up a CBI T3 front bumper and have had some Cooper AT3's for a bit. The best 'accessory' is my amazing 5 year old corgi, Shiro. He is my co-pilot, navigator and best friend. I don't go anywhere without him.

We're starting to get a little more adventurous every time we go out and having a blast.

Anyhow, looking forward to gaining some knowledge and hopefully a few friends to hit the trail with.

Later!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

What up! I'm a recent lurker turned member.

I've recently been getting into the overlanding scene and figured I better register so I actually get to know some of the smartest people out there and talk first hand rather than agreeing or disagreeing with my monitor...

Currently rocking a 17' Taco TurdOR with a 17' Borderlands Outpost XT. I'm just now starting to build the Taco and have recently picked up a CBI T3 front bumper and have had some Cooper AT3's for a bit. The best 'accessory' is my amazing 5-year-old corgi, Shiro. He is my co-pilot, navigator, and best friend. I don't go anywhere without him.

We're starting to get a little more adventurous every time we go out and having a blast.

Anyhow, looking forward to gaining some knowledge and hopefully a few friends to hit the trail with.

Later!
Hello, Sliced Veggie! Welcome to OB! Nice rig for Overlanding! Safe travels and enjoy the open road!