Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
Well me relo landed back from auss with a load of goodies For me and a KINGS AWNING for himself whats the score on them they look a bit flimsy but me cus recons they are popular and my uncles due to come up soon and said he can bring one are they worth the $ ?

Reactions: Aussie571

Aussie571

Local Expert, Australia NSW

Builder II

Hillvue NSW, Australia
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Altona
Member #

Well me relo landed back from auss with a load of goodies For me and a KINGS AWNING for himself whats the score on them they look a bit flimsy but me cus recons they are popular and my uncles due to come up soon and said he can bring one are they worth the $ ?
There are great @blackntan...I have one and their awning wall they work a treat...I have been in some very heavy rain and stayed dry and they protect you from the sun....they are light n strong..but of course they are only as good as you treat them!20171202_082804.jpg

Sent from my SM-T580 using OB Talk mobile app

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
There are great @blackntan...I have one and their awning wall they work a treat...I have been in some very heavy rain and stayed dry and they protect you from the sun....they are light n strong..but of course they are only as good as you treat them!View attachment 49734

Sent from my SM-T580 using OB Talk mobile app
Many thanks for your reply liking your set up. Ive told my uncle to bring one but didnt know they had attachments BnT

Reactions: Aussie571

Aussie571

Local Expert, Australia NSW

Builder II

Hillvue NSW, Australia
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Altona
Member #

Rolasolar

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Forest Lake, Queensland, Australia
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Gurman
Member #

I personally don't use any of their gear (that’s a personal back story, Integrity isn't one of their company values) and I prefer to use Australian awnings where I can. My current awnings are a Polaris Innovations 2m x 2.5m on the vehicle and a 3.5m x 2.35m 270 degree Supa Peg on the squaredrop camper. Both of these awnings use Australia canvas and Supa Peg hardware. Polaris Innovations also supplies to the Australia Army.

Reactions: AndyH

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
I personally don't use any of their gear (that’s a personal back story, Integrity isn't one of their company values) and I prefer to use Australian awnings where I can. My current awnings are a Polaris Innovations 2m x 2.5m on the vehicle and a 3.5m x 2.35m 270 degree Supa Peg on the squaredrop camper. Both of these awnings use Australia canvas and Supa Peg hardware. Polaris Innovations also supplies to the Australia Army.
Well tell us why ! And pics of your gear please

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
:wink:Point taken and since my cuz brought his back ive gone off them seem to flimsy ,
Ive I had two heavey canvass tarps made , my plan was to run a rope from my truck to my sanky trailor parked back from my truck to form a big coverd area .
But as with every thing it been super seeded by another mad idea lol
Your set up looks the biz , ive just got a VW CRAFTER mwb. Am converting to keep the misses happy as she dont like tents :flushed: , Ive got a campmore awning to go on that and keep the tarps for the truck and sankey just need the time to use it all :yum:

Attachments

Last edited: