sprucelee

Rank 0

Contributor I

Colorado Springs, CO, USA
First Name
Spruce
Last Name
Bruno
We have upgraded our setup so our Rondo is up for sale!

Located in Colorado Springs, CO. with a clean CO title.

This is a 2008 Kia Rondo LX which is on USNews top 50 most reliable cars list! This thing will last many more miles of road tripping and adventuring. The Rondo does include seats but also has a built in storage bed with a pad that can sleep two adults up to 6' tall, two sets of NEW tires and rims (3-Season & Studdible Winter), Refletix window coverings, Full custom windshield cover (Rigid), freshly charged A/C, No Rust, roof tack, Yakima bike rack, hitch, and only 97,200 miles! We've had zero issues with this rig.

This car is originally from Southern California and has zero rust and no known issues. It's ready to road trip across the country and not leave you stranded! Check out the specs and photos and feel free to email or message with any questions you have. I'm also happy to get on the phone and answer any questions.

The sale is a cash deal only.

The asking price is $6,000 OBO

SPECS:

2008 Kia Rondo LX (FWD)
2 Sets of Rims/Tires (- Sumitomo 3 season with under 3k miles on them, Studdible winter tires with under 1k miles on them)
Custom-built platform bed with underneath storage (Will fit small cooler underneath)and includes new Ikea pad for the bed.
A rear outlet for accessories/inverter
Yakima roof rack (towers & crossbars only - Basket is not included in sale)
Thule T2 Classic 2- bike hitch mount rack ($500 new)
JVC Bluetooth head unit with AUX
Power windows
Power Locks
Power Mirrors
Tinted Windows
Reflectix window coverings for all windows
Custom rigid sunshade
AC was recharged in May 2020 and works awesome!

It's a great road tripper and pretty comfortable to sleep in after a long haul. I have lots of photos I can send to any interested. IMG_7350(1).jpgIMG_7349.jpgIMG_7344(1).jpgIMG_7345.jpgIMG_7437.jpgIMG_7438.jpgIMG_7439.jpgIMG_7440.jpgIMG_7441.jpgIMG_7441.jpgIMG_7444.jpgIMG_7445.jpgIMG_7448.jpgIMG_7446.jpgIMG_7450.jpg

Attachments