Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Louisville, KY, USA
First Name
DarinAndJen
Last Name
TacoMacs
Member #

Any upcoming meetups around Louisville area?
We would be interested so keep us in mind. We are heading to Land Between the Lakes Labor Day weekend. We haven't decided if we want to go down Friday and come back Monday or leave Saturday morning and back Monday. We're going down to explore and camp wherever we decide to stop and just enjoy the exploration and not having cell service. :) Just bringing this up in case anyone else had a mind to go, would be fun to travel with others.

Cheers,
D&J

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Lets See how many others chime in, and try to set up a day / get a game plan together. Any input from those experienced in the are would be very much appreciated!
[/QU
You might use the member map message feature to get in touch will all the members in your area. You can also just set up a Rally Point and see who wants to get out on an adventure.

Dlnuckolls

Rank V

Off-Road Ranger I

Shepherdsville, KY, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Nuckolls
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4WHV
Would love to participate in a meetup here in Ky. I live in Richmond and have a few local ppl/coworkers interested in a group ride in the gorge / the Kat this Spring. If anyone else in interested/experienced in either of these areas feel free to reach out so we can get something together!!
I am planning with a friend a section of the KAT for the spring as well. Please let me know when you are thinking and perhaps we can all roll together!

Reactions: Patrickellis751

Traveler I

Richmond, Kentucky 40475, United States
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
Ellis
Member #

As long as I have a couple weeks notice for work I can go about anytime. Keep all my gear prepacked in totes just in case someone invites me out on a ride. If you guys have a weekend that works best for you let me know and I'll try to arrange a meet-up location with you all!