Overlanding and Outdoor Cartoons....out of my mind.

• HTML tutorial

Things

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Prescott Arizona
First Name
jeff
Last Name
mcallister
Member #

Wanna sell any of these?
Never really thought of it, Al was a family friend who passed and Lilly was my sisters cat so I draw them in for a regulars. Some would make a shirt I suppose, Think I have over 60 finished and mostly outdoor stuff.

The other sketches with names such as Blair and Doc are friends I know and send them the framed originals as gifts and I keep a copy. I never tell anyone and just post them on instagram...... I have most of them on there Ruff_me_and_a_jeep_cherokee.

Let me know which one you like.

Thanks! Jeff

Reactions: Ubiety

Clrussell

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Arkansas, USA
First Name
Corbin
Last Name
Russell
Never really thought of it, Al was a family friend who passed and Lilly was my sisters cat so I draw them in for a regulars. Some would make a shirt I suppose, Think I have over 60 finished and mostly outdoor stuff.

The other sketches with names such as Blair and Doc are friends I know and send them the framed originals as gifts and I keep a copy. I never tell anyone and just post them on instagram...... I have most of them on there Ruff_me_and_a_jeep_cherokee.

Let me know which one you like.

Thanks! Jeff
that’s cool!

Murphy Slaw

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Southern Illinois
Member #

So few people these days even know what a vacuum tube is. I played (guitar) tube amps for 35+ years and hoarded tubes for decades. Old Mullards, RCA's and Sylvania's.

I still have a box in my attic of them, plus the 12ax7's, 6L6's, and stuff I still use a little.

Very cool reference for some of us.

• Love
Reactions: M Rose and Things

Things

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Prescott Arizona
First Name
jeff
Last Name
mcallister
Member #

So few people these days even know what a vacuum tube is. I played (guitar) tube amps for 35+ years and hoarded tubes for decades. Old Mullards, RCA's and Sylvania's.

I still have a box in my attic of them, plus the 12ax7's, 6L6's, and stuff I still use a little.

Very cool reference for some of us.
Hidden joke in the back there is a string where his tubes are tied.....

• Haha
Reactions: Anak and M Rose

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I was just working on a 500 watt Linear Tube Amp last night... I was visiting a friend who was doing some experiments with it, so I got to see his collection of Ham radios... wow... I was impressed... especially with the two Drakes he had.

Reactions: Mekcanix and Things

Anak

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Sandy Eggo
You are having way too much fun!!

You need a T-shirt that Varmint #2 likes: "7 days without a pun makes one weak."

Reactions: Things

Things

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Prescott Arizona
First Name
jeff
Last Name
mcallister
Member #

My Aunt had a whole room dedicated to Ham radios growing up in the 1960s, chatting with people all over the world. So cool as a kid.

But she would not let me climb her giant antenna...LOL

Only posting the more outdoor stuff here, thought the radios would be OK.

Thanks!!!!