Join the MA (Milwaukee'Aolic Anonymous)

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

EricGagne

Rank IV

Advocate II

Lachine, Montreal, QC, Canada
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Gagne
Member #

Hi, my name is Eric and I'm a Milwaukee'Aolic.

Just got in the mail:

Milwaukee M12 Compact Inflator.

Milwaukee M12 4.0AH battery

Milwaukee M12 Compact charger and power source

EricGagne

Rank IV

Advocate II

Lachine, Montreal, QC, Canada
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Gagne
Member #

Maybe I should have called this Milwaukee Addict instead of Milwaukee'aolic.

In any case, for other Milwaukee tools addicts, there is a nice promotion at Home Depot Canada this month. Some tools are discounted but they also have very good deals like this one.

With a M18 startking kit (One XC 5.0 Ah battery, one CP2.0 Ah battery, one charger and a carry bag) at $249.00 CAD you get a free M18 web/dry shop vac.

Reactions: grubworm

Mojavewanderer

Rank VI

Enthusiast III

Hemet, CA, USA
Member #

I carry a Milwaukee m18 fuel impact in my truck, and that thing is great! I have m18 tools, but no m12, but they are on my wish list.

To go completely off topic, are you THE Eric Gagne? I’m a Dodger fan, so I have to ask.

grubworm

Rank V

Influencer I

Louisiana, USA
First Name
Thibodaux
Last Name
Louisiana
Member #

Maybe I should have called this Milwaukee Addict instead of Milwaukee'aolic.

In any case, for other Milwaukee tools addicts, there is a nice promotion at Home Depot Canada this month. Some tools are discounted but they also have very good deals like this one.

With a M18 startking kit (One XC 5.0 Ah battery, one CP2.0 Ah battery, one charger and a carry bag) at $249.00 CAD you get a free M18 web/dry shop vac.

View attachment 107301

View attachment 107302
I've been running M18 tools as a contractor/builder since they first came out. Excellent tools. You mentioned Home Depot and I recently went into a HD and they had 2 of the 5ah batteries and a charger for $89. I normally paid around $100 for just one 5ah battery. Think they are doing that to clear the way for the 9ah battery thats out. So for anyone into the M18 tools, might want to check out Home Depot and grab a couple of the 5ah batteries for that price