Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

I spoke with ovrlndx on IG. He mentioned having to tweak the teraflex to get it to clear a fridge. I like the TA but 6 bills seems a bit much. The vector off road seems like a good choice for clearance though again the price seems a bit steep for a few clamps and bent plate. Though I like rotorpak mounts on the bottom .

They have a few on Amazon called opar and simular no name brand that are the same for about 180. Though they would need some tweeking to clear a fridge as well.

I'm looking to see if I can find discount on the vector. And maybe a small net for it

HKLover

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Ohio/Tenn
First Name
John
Last Name
Shanower
Member #

I have the AT rack in mine. Eventually going to get the AT fridge slider so I can put an ARB 50 in it under the rack.

One note about the rack installation is the instructions that came with the rack differed from the parts I received. It didn't make much of a difference to me since I got it to go in without any problems ( I am a pipe fitter/millwright), but those less mechanically inclined may get discouraged.

Nickzero

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Dugdale
Member #

I have the AT rack in mine. Eventually going to get the AT fridge slider so I can put an ARB 50 in it under the rack.

One note about the rack installation is the instructions that came with the rack differed from the parts I received. It didn't make much of a difference to me since I got it to go in without any problems ( I am a pipe fitter/millwright), but those less mechanically inclined may get discouraged.

Could you send me a link of the AT rear JKU storage rack you have in this picture. I am planning on buying one. Do you know if it will work for a soft top JKU since the top hardware is on the 45 degree roll bars? Would they interfiere?

HKLover

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Ohio/Tenn
First Name
John
Last Name
Shanower
Member #

Could you send me a link of the AT rear JKU storage rack you have in this picture. I am planning on buying one. Do you know if it will work for a soft top JKU since the top hardware is on the 45 degree roll bars? Would they interfiere?

Well, I would put the link to the cargo rack here but I just checked Adventure Trailers page and cannot find it anymore. Best bet would be for you to contact them and ask.

http://adventuretrailers.com/contact-us/

Reactions: Nickzero

Nickzero

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Dugdale
Member #

Well, I would put the link to the cargo rack here but I just checked Adventure Trailers page and cannot find it anymore. Best bet would be for you to contact them and ask.

http://adventuretrailers.com/contact-us/
Awesome thanks! I am on a Jeep Budget and don't want to spend over $250 for one of those storage racks. I also really like the Vector Off road unit but kinda pricey. Thanks for the link!

St8ton

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Salisbury, NC
Member #

I ended up building version 2.0 of my drawer system, creating two cubbies up top with a platform above those. It gives two additional places for storage of lightweight items (camp chairs, stove, toilet) and I also added two drawers instead of one. All while keeping my access to the under-floor storage.
#winning

Reactions: George Elsaesser

Hourless Life

Rank VI
Investor

Explorer I

Fulltime Travelers
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Highland
Member #

I've done some searchin' and some researchin' and was just wondering what the OB group had to say about these options I've narrowed it down to.
Option#1 After ExpoEast this past weekend I got to look at a couple and am currently leaning towards the AT Overland Interior Rack. http://store.adventuretrailers.com/products/AT-Jeep-JK-interior-Cargo-Rack.html
Of course it's the most expensive...
@St8ton the link for this rack doesn't work anymore, is it still around? The one you were looking at that was the most expensive?

We also have an ARB 50QT Fridge/Freezer and are currently looking for storage solutions.

St8ton

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Salisbury, NC
Member #

@St8ton the link for this rack doesn't work anymore, is it still around? The one you were looking at that was the most expensive?

We also have an ARB 50QT Fridge/Freezer and are currently looking for storage solutions.
I can't seem to find it on their website at the moment. Not sure if it's still an option.

Jay61

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Leesburg Georgia
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Brimberry
Member #

What did you end up getting? I have the Vector Off Road GGB and I love it.