US Northwest JK Unlimited Interior Cargo Rack - AT Overland - SOLD

• HTML tutorial

Traveler I

Don’t *think* they offer these anymore, but this is an Adventure Trailers/Overland interior cargo rack. Fits a Jeep JK Unlimited. It effectively doubles your cargo carrying capacity and holds a whole lot of weight. AT further modified it by adding a stainless steel folding camping table + mounts on the underside as seen stowed in the photo. The sale includes the rack, tube clamp mounts, table mounts and table. Located between Portland, OR and Seattle, WA. $525

C4D9BF24-E0AA-49B5-8CB5-E77B010B21CF_L0_001.JPG

darjo242

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Show Low, AZ
First Name
Darryl
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7HLL
How does this mount to the roll cage of the JK? Curious to see if it would work with my Front Runner Slimline 2 roof rack.

Traveler I

It bolts on using tubing clamps around the roll bar (included). I don’t see how it would interfere with a roof rack. I should also mention this rack is height adjustable and adjustable forward/back. It can adapt to whatever other cargo set up you have in the back...drawers, fridge, etc. Here are a few more pics of the rack

IMG_6476.JPGIMG_6477.JPG

Reactions: darjo242

darjo242

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Show Low, AZ
First Name
Darryl
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7HLL
Nice. Would you consider shipping this and if so how much? My Zip Code is 85901

Traveler I

Based on the size and weight, I’d venture to say this would be very expensive to package and ship and just not feasible to do reasonably. Couldn’t think of a better excuse to road trip to the PNW though to pick it up!

darjo242

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Show Low, AZ
First Name
Darryl
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7HLL
Based on the size and weight, I’d venture to say this would be very expensive to package and ship and just not feasible to do reasonably. Couldn’t think of a better excuse to road trip to the PNW though to pick it up!
Very true. Let me ponder on this and think about it and see if I can come up with a plan.

Reactions: Ten42Adventures

darjo242

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Show Low, AZ
First Name
Darryl
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7HLL
And I just noticed, looking @ the AT Overland website, that they're in Prescott. I'll be there next week, so I am going to swing in and talk with them and see if it would work with my rack.

Traveler I

Perfect. Also, take a look at my complete build post in the for sale section linked below and make your journey to the PNW worth it. I’m parting out all the cool stuff from AT and others. Fridge/stove slide, National Luna Weekender 50l fridge/freezer, stage 1 and 2 complete drawer system (on board shower/hot water heater, 13g water bladder...everything. I drove down to AT in Prescott and had them install it all when the Jeep was brand new. It’s also very easily removable if needed.

Factory ordered with nearly every option available with the exception of leather seats. Currently has only 39k miles on the clock with oil (Mobil 1 f

Traveler I

Going to be posting my entire Stage 1 and 2 AT Overland interior (large drawer, multi compartmental cabinet, European water heater, onboard shower with mixer valve for hot/cold showers, water pump, 13 gallon water bladder, keyed locks on all boxes, integrated full length sleeping platform) in addition to the AT Overland interior cargo rack, Eezi Awn stainless camp table and mounts, fridge/stove slide, partner steel stove, National Luna Weekender 50l fridge/freezer and rear seat delete.

This is a complete system that works together or you can pick and choose what parts to install and use. I’d like to sell the entire set up, but will entertain offers on select pieces.

Shoot me a PM with your offer. I’ll have an ad up for this stuff soon. Also note it’s easily removable to run the full width rear passenger seat if you need to as opposed to the half bench.

Last edited: