Fountain, Colorado, USA
First Name
Gordon
Last Name
Dixon
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W0RGD
Can anyone recommend a place in the states to get window vents for a 2012 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited (4 door)? These (Nakatenga Security Window Vents ) keep showing up in my pinterest feed. I have not been able to find them in the USA, though. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Rover 4

Rank IV
Investor

Enthusiast III

Southern Florida
First Name
John
Last Name
Kissell
Member #

have a set of these on my LR4, and found them on Exp Portal Forum. the original buyer noted where he bought them from. i'll see is can dig up the info of the purchase.

mountainrecce

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Colorado Springs, CO 80920, USA
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Edwards
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD0VGV
Can anyone recommend a place in the states to get window vents for a 2012 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited (4 door)? These (Nakatenga Security Window Vents ) keep showing up in my pinterest feed. I have not been able to find them in the USA, though. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Following... I would also like to find a sliding set for the rear-side windows. Those don’t appear to be made the stock top...

USStrongman

Rank V

Influencer II

Lubbock, TX, USA
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Hildebrand
Member #

Over at wranglerforums.com @jscherb who designs products for Morryde has several sets of them. Drop him a PM and ask if and where they are available. I looked on Morrydes site but no dice.