Jeep Truck Photos Released. Who will be the first overlander with one?

• HTML tutorial

Plasmajab

Rank IV

Off-Road Ranger I

Quinte West, Ontario, Canada
First Name
Ian
Last Name
Howard
Ham/GMRS Callsign
VA3IRA
Its a wrangler with a box. I like the removable doors and top. But I have a feeling this will be priced WAY out of my league.

But I give it 3 months after it hits dealers before we have a member with one. Whats more ironic.. Jeep.ca isnt doing the reveal for another 6 hours.

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Arlington, WA, USA
First Name
Brie
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
I'll wait to see what the rated payload and tow capacity are. Those will be huge factors in the success... Or failure of the JT.

Schmack

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Virginia
Member #

My dream vehicle. Biggest decision is whether or not to wait until 2020 for the diesel version.

Reactions: MazeVX

Schmack

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Virginia
Member #

I'll wait to see what the rated payload and tow capacity are. Those will be huge factors in the success... Or failure of the JT.
Depends on model/transmission. Top ratings are:

1650 payload
7650 towing

Reactions: Jedi

rzims

Rank III

Enthusiast III

San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Sims
I seriously want one....love my GC, but miss having a truck. Unfortunately, my bank account isn't in agreement with my desires...

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Diesel Gladiator Rubicon?! Yes please!

pl626

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

McLean, VA
First Name
Peter
Last Name
Chen
Member #

Looks like a Land Rover 130. I wonder how it’s going to handle as the current short wheelbase wrangler is a killer 4x4
And sadly, the next LR Defender will only be a name on a reskinned eJoke, er, Evoque. Jeep keeps showing the world on how to build rugged vehicles while meeting ever stringent gov requirements. LR seems to refuse to even try...

Reactions: Fozzy325

mylilpwny

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

We are seriously considering one. We plan to check them out when they hit show rooms and wait for the ecodiesel. We planned to trade the truck on for another 1500 but then they announced the gladiator so we decided to wait. Main reason we didn't get a Wrangler was towing since we have the trailer. While the wranger could it is pushing the limits and I needed a truck for work.

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

I have next to zero interest in pickup trucks. That said, it looks pretty cool as trucks go. I'm sure they'll sell zillions of them. I bet they're crazy expensive too.

spartancrating1

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

US
Member #

Wait till 2020 to buy one. It will be equipped with the diesel motor they refuse to put in the Wrangler