Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
Those are pretty neat looking little rides and I like the color on yours. Sadly they are just too small for my family. The Cherokee would be the smallest vehicle we could consider and my wife has been considering one when she goes back to work after finishing her RN in a few years.

Looking forward to your progress on this thing!

toxicity_27

US MidWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

Deserthawk? Do you have the MySky? My fiancé is looking at getting a Trailhawk, and we haven't had the chance to drive one yet. Looking forward to this build!

Reactions: Sean S

Sean S

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

California, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
S
Deserthawk? Do you have the MySky? My fiancé is looking at getting a Trailhawk, and we haven't had the chance to drive one yet. Looking forward to this build!
Me too! I like the color of this renegade. My friend has a Trailhawk and loves it. Being a jeep, it has been good off-road (no rock crawling) and gets better mileage than my jeep JK. On a side-note, jeep has come out with some excellent colors over the years. Mine is Baja Yellow and is very cool. On those rare occasions when I wash it, the color really pops. I never lose it in a parking lot!:tonguewink: