Introduction - Transafrica eastern route

• HTML tutorial

Contributor I

Hello to all members of Overland Bound
Before I ask you many questions that are still open to us, I want to introduce us first: we are Juliane (33), Mischa (40), Anouk (5) and Sóley (2), the 4-wheel-nomads from Germany. Starting this July, we plan to travel from our home-island of Spiekeroog (North Sea) to Cape Town in our converted Land Rover 110. Our blog is ww<span class="text_exposed_show">w.4-wheel-nomads.de</span><span class="text_exposed_show"> and we are also on Facebook as http://expeditionportal.com/overlanding-with-kids-going-beyond-normal-education/ ). As we have just recently directed our plans again at northern, eastern and southern Africa, we are in the middle of a (fast) planning process and would be very happy about any help, bits and pieces of information et cetera.
I will most certainly come up with a lot of questions, but will leave that for a while, as I want to introduce ourselves to all of you first.
All the best to you and adventurous greetings from Germany,
Mischa Stahl (www.4-wheel-nomads.de)</span>

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Hallo Mischa,

Ein herzliches wilkommen hier aufs forum blog. Ichselber komme aus Holland und du kannst mich immer fragen. Wir sind im moment dabei einen trip durch Marokko am vorbereiten.

Gruss von Robert

And now back to English. Is said a good Welcoem here. Told I cam from the Netherlands and that we are planning a trip to Morocco so Africa as well.

Anyway, I hope we will se loads of pictures and video's.

Greetings from Robert

T.Shack

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Red Bluff Ca.
Member #

Hello from Northern Califoria. Welcome to the OB! Wow it will be really great seeing the pictures & posts from your adventures!