Into Art?

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

FJRedRecon

Rank I

Contributor I

San Diego
Member #

Is anyone else an artist or into art? I’m a self-taught 19 year old artist and have enjoyed the hobby ever since I was little. Would love to design and apply my own graphic vinyls to the side of my FJ instead of the mountains that are on there now, but thats down the road a ways. Anyways, posted are some photos of my art! Post some pics of your art, too!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

KÜHN

Rank V

Pathfinder I

St. Louis, MO
Member #

Wow!!! You are an amazingly talented artist! Never lose this. Cultivate this. No matter what you do in life, PLEASE always stay creative!

Reactions: FJRedRecon

FJRedRecon

Rank I

Contributor I

San Diego
Member #

Wow!!! You are an amazingly talented artist! Never lose this. Cultivate this. No matter what you do in life, PLEASE always stay creative!
Thank you! Thankfully its something I can always do regardless of how old I get. Always fun and interesting, especially when I have a car thats able to take me places so I can experience/see more wildlife and draw inspiration from that!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk