Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
Selling a good running 304 with a 4 speed manual trans and transfer case.

Either that or I have to buy a scout that needs a drivetrain and that could cost me my marriage!
IH 304 (2).jpeg

IH 304.jpeg

shortbus4x4

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Bring it to the Binder Bash it's Saturday in Stateline just east of Spokane, I think we're having a For Sale section. Even if you don't bring it come and look at cool old Internationals, bring yours too running or not.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Selling a good running 304 with a 4 speed manual trans and transfer case.

Either that or I have to buy a scout that needs a drivetrain and that could cost me my marriage!
View attachment 232816

View attachment 232817
Tell your wife: “This Scout (not the panel) I bought to recoup the cost of building the Travel-All). All I’m doing is adding the running gear and drive train and then selling it.”

on a serious note, there is a guy over here that drives all over the NW looking for scouts and first gen broncos to flip. He is always looking for good parts. Give me a few days and I’ll try to get the two of you in touch with each other. I’m sure he would love talking with you and just getting a chance to see your creation.

Reactions: PNW EXPLR

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
Bring it to the Binder Bash it's Saturday in Stateline just east of Spokane, I think we're having a For Sale section. Even if you don't bring it come and look at cool old Internationals, bring yours too running or not.
Hey, Thanks for the tip. I won't be able to bring the Travelall, but I will defiantly be there. Super stoked!!

Reactions: shortbus4x4