Enthusiast III

KY
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Kil
Service Branch
US Air Force
Any interest in going to Interlake State Recreational Area (a state off-road park) in SW Indiana the 5th around 9-9:39am EST? I have 10 going so far.

Personally, I’m looking to moderately test my new setup’s capability. No camping for me. These will be easy green trails and we may try a couple of blue.

Last edited:

DadJokes

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

KY
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Kil
Service Branch
US Air Force
I’m ok with changing the time but I need to ask what the consensus is on the four other platforms I’ve announced this on. Are we good with meeting at Interlake at 9-9:30 am?

Dlnuckolls

Rank V

Off-Road Ranger I

Shepherdsville, KY, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Nuckolls
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4WHV
I would love to meet up, but that weekend i will be at Red Bird SRA in a different part of IN. Maybe next time? I do love Interlake; it’s a great place to explore. Make sure you hit the big hill in the middle and the huge mud hole!

Follow up: Looks like I will be able to make this. You do realize that Interlake is on CST, right? So I assume the meetup will be at 08:00-08:30? So where are you all meeting? And how will i know you all?

Last edited:

DadJokes

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

KY
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Kil
Service Branch
US Air Force
I would love to meet up, but that weekend i will be at Red Bird SRA in a different part of IN. Maybe next time? I do love Interlake; it’s a great place to explore. Make sure you hit the big hill in the middle and the huge mud hole!

Follow up: Looks like I will be able to make this. You do realize that Interlake is on CST, right? So I assume the meetup will be at 08:00-08:30? So where are you all meeting? And how will i know you all?
We adjusted to 9-9:30 EST and meeting in the gravel parking lot by the trail 1 trailhead.

Here’s a pic of my Jeep and you would be the 12th vehicle so far.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dlnuckolls

Rank V

Off-Road Ranger I

Shepherdsville, KY, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Nuckolls
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4WHV

We adjusted to 9-9:30 EST and meeting in the gravel parking lot by the trail 1 trailhead.

Here’s a pic of my Jeep and it’s only Jeeps so far. You’d be the 12th vehicle so far.
Nice rig! I will be on the lookout for you all. I should be easy to spot if you all see me first, Timberwolf is easy to spot.

Attachments

Reactions: DadJokes

DadJokes

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

KY
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Kil
Service Branch
US Air Force
Nice rig! I will be on the lookout for you all. I should be easy to spot if you all see me first, Timberwolf is easy to spot.
Another Sahara! Cool name and that color was my second choice but decided to mix it up a little and go Red. We’ll see you there!

Reactions: Dlnuckolls

DadJokes

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

KY
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Kil
Service Branch
US Air Force
I’ve got the events in three FB groups. Geahr offroad crew, Louisville Voodoo Jeep Club, and Jeep Life Indiana.

DadJokes

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

KY
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Kil
Service Branch
US Air Force
I don’t frequent this site often but thought I’d give feedback on our event. We ended up having at least 15 vehicles in that group. A couple of members of Louisville Voodoo Jeep Club ended up leading two groups on separate routes through the park. Interlake SRA would easily make for a couple of full & great days of exploration and off road experience for various levels of competency. I definitely plan to return for a 3rd time soon.

Reactions: NashvilleKara