Launch Member

Contributor II

Omaha
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Ramaeker
Member #

I'm all but convinced to get one, too. Very interested in your opinion.

i64X

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

MI, US
I just picked up the "Explore" version of this (taller with a ramp on the back so I can haul my quad in it). Attention to detail and build quality is very good on these. I can't wait to get mine out and use it.

REWDBOY

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

LA,CA
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
M
Member #

That is so awesome! Congratulations, looks like fun!

Grey Ghost

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Trinity Florida, USA
Member #

I’m looking at these as well. Update us on how you like it. I’ve researched and looks like I Tech has great customer service, from the reviews I’ve seen.

Broke_Boilermaker

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Sweet looking rig . How does it tow ?
Towed it about 3,500 miles recently down through Florida and it ties nicely with my F150. It seems decent with the JKU as well but I don’t know if I’d want to haul it on that long of a trip with the Jeep. Had kayaks on top and they really seemed to add to the wind drag.

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
Good looking rig. I have the Flyer XLT (without the pull out kitchen). I don't take it out near enough, but when I do, it is so nice to just be able to pull up somewhere, crawl in and go to sleep. :-)

Reactions: Broke_Boilermaker

TJ Willy

Rank II

Enthusiast III

New Port Richey FL
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Ewing
Member #

Service Branch
U S Army
Nice rig. I also have an intech , it's a 017 Flyer which is now called the Chase. We love it ! It's all aluminum so it' very lite so I can pull it with my 98 tj which we take on the trails. And pulling it with the 2000 4 runner through the Smokies mtns it just zips rite up and down no worries! A very trail worthy trailer ! Worth the money ! IMG_20190224_152534.jpg

Reactions: Fespinoza

HOT-ROD

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Sanford, ME, USA
Member #

Nice rig. I also have an intech , it's a 017 Flyer which is now called the Chase. We love it ! It's all aluminum so it' very lite so I can pull it with my 98 tj which we take on the trails. And pulling it with the 2000 4 runner through the Smokies mtns it just zips rite up and down no worries! A very trail worthy trailer ! Worth the money ! View attachment 87525
I was going to ask, what kind of trails would this handle? It looks amazing. Possibly jut put up at a camp site? Thanks for any input!!

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
Nice rig. I also have an intech , it's a 017 Flyer which is now called the Chase. We love it ! It's all aluminum so it' very lite so I can pull it with my 98 tj which we take on the trails. And pulling it with the 2000 4 runner through the Smokies mtns it just zips rite up and down no worries! A very trail worthy trailer ! Worth the money ! View attachment 87525
Looks like you have a tool box on the front mount. That is where my battery sets. Did your's come with the tool box or did you add it and relocate the battery?

TJ Willy

Rank II

Enthusiast III

New Port Richey FL
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Ewing
Member #

Service Branch
U S Army
I called intech an they to send me a 24" peice of tongue material an I extended it to fit the tool box and Jack. Battery is in tool box. Tool box is also aluminum for tractor supply witch keeps the weight down. I added the lift that intech has for it,the hitch is a lock an roll an allows for articulation. By extending the tongue allows me to turn on a dime an Jack knife without hitting the tow vehicle. It also tows wonderful ! I've towed this trailer through sand,mud washouts, water Crossing an rock respectfully without incident. Very pleased with the way it handleds. We mostly use the rtt an use the tralier for storage of gear. Except when need of the AC. Overall it's great! Cost of trailer is around 10 k but well worth it for what we do.

Last edited:

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
I called intech an they to send me a 24" peice of tongue material an I extended it to fit the tool box and Jack. Battery is in tool box. Tool box is also aluminum for tractor supply witch keeps the weight down. I added the lift that intech has for it,the hitch is a lock an roll an allows for articulation. By extending the tongue allows me to turn on a dime an Jack knife without hitting the tow vehicle. It also tows wonderful ! I've towed this trailer through sand,mud washouts, water Crossing an rock respectfully without incident. Very pleased with the way it handleds. We mostly use the rtt an use the tralier for storage of gear. Except when need of the AC. Overall it's great! Cost of trailer is around 10 k but well worth it for what we do.
Thanks for the info. Something for me to consider.

HGHRIDN

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Colonial Beach, VA, USA
First Name
Kris
Last Name
Ristow
Member #

How much did Intech charge you for the piece of tongue material? Thanks