Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

If no on responds, I'm pretty sure I know who you're talking about. We saw them at the Overland Expo in 2018. Very nice, very basic trailers that were very reasonably priced. If I remember correctly, they were all painted a flat Army green. I still have their brochure.
Hello Glen...it's Dominic...hope all is well.

HIALT2D

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Orange County, CA
First Name
Glen
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WA6AAB
Hello Glen...it's Dominic...hope all is well.
Hello Dominic,

All is well here, just a little busy with a bunch of stuff I'd rather not be busy with...

I won't be able to make the 18th Big Bear trip after all, but I'm definitely joining you guys for TDS, Alabama Hills and OE West. I'm also heading out to King of the Hammers for the first time this year.

Looking forward to hooking up with the group again.

Talk to ya soon,
Glen

Reactions: Dominic OB0158

Miller8152

Rank IV

Advocate III

Moorpark, CA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Miller
Member #

Service Branch
Marine Corps
Hello Danny, great to hear from you. We will be meeting January 18 ,we will meet at the McDonald’s at the junction of interstate 15 and state route 138 at 9:00 am, and do the Cleghorn Ridge trail. I’ve never done that before, but it’s one of the famous Southern California trails, and should be lots of fun. See everyone there!
Hi Dominic,

See you guys at McDs bright and early at 9am. Had to get the Mrs. approval to ditch other engagements. :D

Miller8152

Rank IV

Advocate III

Moorpark, CA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Miller
Member #

Service Branch
Marine Corps
Hello Dominic,

All is well here, just a little busy with a bunch of stuff I'd rather not be busy with...

I won't be able to make the 18th Big Bear trip after all, but I'm definitely joining you guys for TDS, Alabama Hills and OE West. I'm also heading out to King of the Hammers for the first time this year.

Looking forward to hooking up with the group again.

Talk to ya soon,
Glen
First Time KOH? It’s a blast when the run the Ultra 4 series. “Backdoor” is also a cool area to spectate at, even crazier for those who run it. The Family and I are also headed to KOH but we are not positive on the dates just yet.

Reactions: HIALT2D

HIALT2D

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Orange County, CA
First Name
Glen
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WA6AAB
Wow... Nice turn out. And it looks like you had good weather too. Hope everyone made it out & back without any issues.

donald froman

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Crestline, CA, USA
First Name
Don
Last Name
Froman
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6PJL
Hello everyone. I came out for a meet up last Christmas. But due to work I haven't been able to come out for meet ups or runs. Now that I have Friday's and Saturday off again. I am looking forward to getting the family and the jeep out more often. Hopefully with you guys

Reactions: T-88 and smritte