Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Playing hooky from work that day so I can make it...rally point still has the event coordinates at the Mission Grove. Anyone checking out RP events is not going to know about the run unless they check out page six of this thread...can someone please update this because on the last run others have said they went to Mission Grove at the scheduled time only to find no one there. Thanks guys...see ya Saturday!

Reactions: T-88

Dominic OB0158

US West Region Member Rep
Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

Hello Everyone....This MONTH's meet-up will begin at the ARCO gas station on D Avenue Victorville, on the west side of I-15, Arrive by 8:30 and Leave by 9am. ARCO, 16251 N D St, Victorville, CA 92394

OB Member Scott Rittenhouse will be leading the way to Inscription Canyon and Rainbow Basin. Bring picnic lunch. Easy Trail!

https://www.google.com/maps/dir//ARCO/@34.7210617,-117.3221583,11z/data=!4m8!4m7!1m0!1m5!1m1!1s0x80c364f7c304b53b:0x42d8cebee98f2b5!2m2!1d-117.301802!2d34.546255

Dominic OB0158

Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

Playing hooky from work that day so I can make it...rally point still has the event coordinates at the Mission Grove. Anyone checking out RP events is not going to know about the run unless they check out page six of this thread...can someone please update this because on the last run others have said they went to Mission Grove at the scheduled time only to find no one there. Thanks guys...see ya Saturday!
Hey Buddy....I just updated Rally Point thanks for the heads up....see you Saturday.

Reactions: NightCrawler

Dominic OB0158

Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

I've updated Rally Point to reflect this months Meetup trail run...thanks for the heads up. See you Saturday.

smritte

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Ontario California
First Name
Scott
Last Name
SMR
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BI
I have had a few questions on how long the run will be. We will be driving about 50(ish) miles of dirt road, once were off the freeway. The time will be based on, how many people, how many bathroom breaks, side trips (aka "oops wrong turn") and any other things that can eat time. The last time I ran this was about a year ago. Started the trail at about 9am. We had 6 or 7 people, we got lost (not my fault this time), took a few long breaks, screwed around a bit and hit the pavement again around 5ish.
We are not in a hurry, the pace will be moderate and there may be a lot of dust. That means people drop back a bit and the line gets stretched. Weather is suppose to be good but bring a good jacket just because. The terrain will be unmaintained dirt road. That means we may have a small washout to navigate. If your driving a Prius, you may have an issue other than that we should be good.

See you all tomorrow
Scott

Reactions: T-88