• HTML tutorial

Coachella Valley Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Mammoth Lakes, CA, USA
Member #

UPDATE:

Jan 18, 2020: Keeping it local for a Snow Run up to Big Bear (Day Run)
(Brent Lead)

— Jan 4, 2020 - Coffee & Rigs Meetup - Riverside Mission Grove Old Kmart Parking Lot

Feb 28 - March 1: TDS - Desert Safari (4 day Weekend)
(Dominic Lead)

March 20-22, 2020 - Death Valley (3 day Weekend)
(Monty Lead)

April 17-19, 2020 - Alabama Hills (3 day Weekend)
(Cliff Lead)

— April 4, 2020 - Coffee & Rigs Meetup - Corona Location TBA

May 14-17, 2020 - Overland Expo - AZ (4 day)
(Dominic Lead)

June 19-21, 2020 - Big Bear (3 day Weekend)
(Scott Lead)

July 17-18, 2020 - Coyote Flats (3 day Weekend)
(Doug Lead)

— July 11, 2020 - Coffee & Rigs Meetup - Bass Pro Shop Parking Lot

August 14-16, 2020- Laual Lakes (3 day Weekend)
(Doug Lead)

September TBA- Off the Grid Rally - Overland Bound - Shaver Lake Bald Mountain (4 day Weekend)
(Cliff Lead)

October TBA - Baja California (4-5 day Weekend)
(Mizeal and Terry Lead)

— Oct 3, 2020 - Coffee & Rigs Meetup - Temecula Valley Location (Rainbow Cafe early lunch meet and greet)

November TBA - Mojave Road
(Scott Lead)

December - Year End Dinner and Planning
Dom can you change March trip to the trona pinnacles we will be camping there and off-roading somewhere in the area? Still researching that part. Thanks IMG_2905.JPG

2BigTaco

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Diamond Bar, CA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Tubig
Member #

Hello everyone.. my name is Eric and new to OB. Def excited to meet a local group and join some trips. From the diamond bar area but always willing to travel out.

Reactions: WrightRunner

Canyon_Cliff

Rank VI

Influencer I

Victorville, California
First Name
Clifford
Last Name
Bennett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YHU

WrightRunner

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

MONUMENT RANCH PERRIS CA 92570
First Name
Douglas
Last Name
Wright
Member #

Hello everyone.. my name is Eric and new to OB. Def excited to meet a local group and join some trips. From the diamond bar area but always willing to travel out.
Welcome! Our runs are for the most part the 3ed weekend of each month. With a few exceptions! New 2020 schedule on page 56 of this forum. Not sure if its on the RALLY POINT yet. Hope to see you out there!

Reactions: 2BigTaco

Dominic OB0158

US West Region Member Rep
Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

Hello Everyone and happy new year. This month we have meet-up and run planned. Looking forward to fun-filled year of trails, camping, and friends. We will be meeting a 6 pm at Roman's Chicago Pizzeria in the Riverside Mission Grove shopping center.

Jan 4, 2020 - Coffee & Rigs Meetup - Riverside Mission Grove 6 pm —

Romano's Chicago Pizzeria,
285 Alessandro Blvd, Riverside, CA 92508

(Brent Lead)

Dominic

hidesertwheelin

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

High Desert, So Cal
Member #

Looks like I'm not going to make it. One of my kids is sick and my wife won't be home till 6 at the earliest, and it's a 1 hour plus drive.

Last edited:

smritte

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Ontario California
First Name
Scott
Last Name
SMR
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BI
Was great seeing everyone last night. Had fun.
We had a conversation about several trailer manufacturers. There was one that is made in Kansas where a vender was bringing some to the Arizona event. Could someone tell me the who the manufacturer is and the model we were talking about.

HIALT2D

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Orange County, CA
First Name
Glen
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WA6AAB
If no on responds, I'm pretty sure I know who you're talking about. We saw them at the Overland Expo in 2018. Very nice, very basic trailers that were very reasonably priced. If I remember correctly, they were all painted a flat Army green. I still have their brochure.

DannyR53

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Upland, CA, USA
Member #

Happy New Year everyone! I've been MIA for a good minute, got super busy with school and work. I see you guys are going to be at Big Bear Next weekend. I'm planning on heading up Friday afterwork. See you guys there!

Last edited:

Mojavewanderer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Steward I

Hemet, CA, USA
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Caldon
Member #

Ok everyone, here is the plan to our January run. January 18 we will meet at the McDonald’s at the junction of interstate 15 and state route 138 at 9:00 am, and do the Cleghorn Ridge trail. I’ve never done that before, but it’s one of the famous Southern California trails, and should be lots of fun. See everyone there!

Hello Everyone and happy new year. This month we have meet-up and run planned. Looking forward to fun-filled year of trails, camping, and friends. We will be meeting a 6 pm at Roman's Chicago Pizzeria in the Riverside Mission Grove shopping center.

Jan 4, 2020 - Coffee & Rigs Meetup - Riverside Mission Grove 6 pm —

Romano's Chicago Pizzeria,
285 Alessandro Blvd, Riverside, CA 92508

(Brent Lead)

Dominic
Same day trail maintenance for So Cal FJ Cruisers. 3N67. We'll be on the back side.
Some people may camp that night.

Reactions: Dominic OB0158

Mulli - Jax

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Mulligan
Member #

Dominic,

I have been talking with Glenn and trying to connect on some trips and he mentioned the Inland Empire Overland Group, I would be interested in joining and meeting up on your next meet up, Jan 18 at Cleghorn. Let me know if I need to do anything, e.g. sign up.

Steve

PS...I'll be recording the Liverpool game if I go...but did Cleghorn a year ago and it as alot of fun.

Reactions: smritte

Canyon_Cliff

Rank VI

Influencer I

Victorville, California
First Name
Clifford
Last Name
Bennett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YHU
Dominic,

I have been talking with Glenn and trying to connect on some trips and he mentioned the Inland Empire Overland Group, I would be interested in joining and meeting up on your next meet up, Jan 18 at Cleghorn. Let me know if I need to do anything, e.g. sign up.

Steve

PS...I'll be recording the Liverpool game if I go...but did Cleghorn a year ago and it as alot of fun.

Dominic OB0158

Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

Dominic,

Steve

Hello Steve, we would love to have. We will have an update later today / tomorrow for the meet up location.

Dom

Dominic OB0158

Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

Hello Steve, we would love to have. We will have an update later today / tomorrow for the meet up location.

Dom
January 18 we will meet at the McDonald’s at the junction of interstate 15 and state route 138 at 9:00 am, and do the Cleghorn Ridge trail. I’ve never done that before, but it’s one of the famous Southern California trails, and should be lots of fun. See everyone there!

Dominic OB0158

Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

Happy New Year everyone! I've been MIA for a good minute, got super busy with school and work. I see you guys are going to be at Big Bear Next weekend. I'm planning on heading up Friday afterwork. See you guys there!
Hello Danny, great to hear from you. We will be meeting January 18 ,we will meet at the McDonald’s at the junction of interstate 15 and state route 138 at 9:00 am, and do the Cleghorn Ridge trail. I’ve never done that before, but it’s one of the famous Southern California trails, and should be lots of fun. See everyone there!

Reactions: Miller8152