Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Riverside, CA 92508, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Lopez
Member #

This months meet-up June 15, 2019. We will be staying local and heading up to BIG BEAR Area. (Big Bear Forest Fest is that weekend also). I will have a follow up in the next couple of days with complete details.
Just moved out here to Riverside, this sounds like a great run. Hope to make it.

hidesertwheelin

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

High Desert, So Cal
Member #

Is there a run this month? I know there was discussion of some people going to the Forest Fest. If not, anyone want to do a meet up on Fathers Day weekend? Maybe change it up and meet at Bass Pro Shops?

Reactions: Jdmtunerguy

Dominic OB0158

US West Region Member Rep
Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

Hello Everyone...this Saturday's run will be "Gold Fever Trail" Meeting at Big Bear Discovery Center at 8:30am
Big Bear Lake, (San Bernardino County) -
Length: 20 miles, Highest Elevation: 8000 feet Duration: About 3 hours

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Dominic OB0158

Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

any word on the next meetup?
Hello Everyone...this Saturday's run will be "Gold Fever Trail" Meeting at Big Bear Discovery Center at 8:30am

Reactions: T-88

Dominic OB0158

Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

Is there a run this month? I know there was discussion of some people going to the Forest Fest. If not, anyone want to do a meet up on Fathers Day weekend? Maybe change it up and meet at Bass Pro Shops?

Reactions: T-88 and DannyR53

RiptydRick

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fontana, CA, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Lebel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6TJR
I just had my jeep re-geared and was advised no offroading until after break in period. Can this trail be done in a Subaru with a 2" lift and offroad tires?

Reactions: Dominic OB0158

Dominic OB0158

Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

I just had my jeep re-geared and was advised no offroading until after break in period. Can this trail be done in a Subaru with a 2" lift and offroad tires?
Yes...should be fairly easy....

Reactions: T-88

smritte

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Ontario California
First Name
Scott
Last Name
SMR
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BI
I'm most likely going out then. Where depends on what the temp is. Big Bear will be a zoo so if I end up there it will be in the first remote yellow post I can find. If its cool enough then a trip to the higher desert. I'm thinking of just finding a spot to base camp then figuring out what to do from there. I'm open to suggestions.

Reactions: WrightRunner

smritte

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Ontario California
First Name
Scott
Last Name
SMR
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BI
Aww damn it.
I just posted on the wrong version of this thread.
Someone asked if anyone was going out on the 4th weekend and here was my reply if your not watching the other one.

I'm most likely going out then. Where depends on what the temp is. Big Bear will be a zoo so if I end up there it will be in the first remote yellow post I can find. If its cool enough then a trip to the higher desert. I'm thinking of just finding a spot to base camp then figuring out what to do from there. I'm open to suggestions.

Mojavewanderer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Steward I

Hemet, CA, USA
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Caldon
Member #

I had to back out of my Nevada trip over the 4th, but I can go somewhere local. I was thinking yellow post sites off highway 38 by heart bar, but I’m open to suggestions if any wants to go somewhere else.

Reactions: tbuck12