Launch Member

Traveler I

Miami, FL, USA
First Name
J
Last Name
G
Member #

Seriously thinking I got to go! new to the area I'm about a hour away, let me know if you change due to weather conditions!

Cheers!!

Jacob Cline

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Temecula, CA, USA
First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Cline
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Tan F150
Sounds great!! I will try and make it there right after work, it will be my first meet up so really looking forward to meeting everyone

Reactions: T-88

Jacob Cline

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Temecula, CA, USA
First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Cline
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Tan F150
Sounds good I’m going to try and make it there right after work, it’ll be my first meet up so looking forward to meeting everyone

Mojavewanderer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Steward I

Hemet, CA, USA
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Caldon
Member #

I haven’t been able to check out the trail, since I’m in the middle of rebuilding my front axle, but that should be done today, and I can pre run the trail tomorrow. They don’t close Bee Canyon unless the road washes out, so it shouldn’t be a problem, but it will be good and muddy, and possibly snowy at the top!

Attachments

Reactions: T-88

tbuck12

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Chula Vista, CA, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Buckley
Member #

I haven’t been able to check out the trail, since I’m in the middle of rebuilding my front axle, but that should be done today, and I can pre run the trail tomorrow. They don’t close Bee Canyon unless the road washes out, so it shouldn’t be a problem, but it will be good and muddy, and possibly snowy at the top!
Fun!