• HTML tutorial

hidesertwheelin

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

High Desert, So Cal
Member #

I do a lot of day trials up in Deep Creek and along the Aqueduct some trials are tight we ride for a few then head down to the Bar play some pool let us no and we can meet up if your at the meeting this Saturday we can chat.
Sounds good. I live on the mesa, so I'm right next to Honda Valley. I should be there tomorrow, barring sick children, etc.

mtbiker71

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Hemet, CA
Member #

I was nice to meet everyone today, my wife and I had an excellent time and are looking forward to many more adventures and meetups.

smritte

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Ontario California
First Name
Scott
Last Name
SMR
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BI
Im all back together and wanting to go out somewhere.
Whens next date. The cal. shows 19th? I remember someone talking about dinner or lunch. Hopefully I didnt miss out.

Scott

Canyon_Cliff

Rank VI

Influencer I

Victorville, California
First Name
Clifford
Last Name
Bennett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YHU
Im all back together and wanting to go out somewhere.
Whens next date. The cal. shows 19th? I remember someone talking about dinner or lunch. Hopefully I didnt miss out.

Scott
Hey Scott:
Yup, you missed the December meetup. We all met at Romanos Pizza in Riverside for lunch and discussed 2019 plans. Several new people came to the meetup. It was a nice event.

BTW, there is a new Rally point for the inland empire group, this is the old one we are not using anymore.

The January trail ride is the 19th and we are going to take the Bee Canyon trail up to Idyllwild. Hope to see you there.

Cliff

Reactions: kandyredcoi

Canyon_Cliff

Rank VI

Influencer I

Victorville, California
First Name
Clifford
Last Name
Bennett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YHU
How do I find the info for the trail ride Jan 19th? I'd like to join.
We will be meeting at the intersection of Ramona Expressway and Highway 74 in Hemet at 8:30 AM Saturday the 19th. We will meet in the Stater Bros parking lot. Just look for a bunch of Overlanding rigs.
See you there.

Reactions: Jacob Cline

Dominic OB0158

US West Region Member Rep
Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

Inlandempire.jpg

This months meetup is Jan. 19, 2019 - Bee Canyon, Day Run, 4 to 6 hrs., / Leader: - Brent

We will be meeting at 9am at 74 and Ramona Expressway at 43396 Florida Ave, Hemet, CA 92544

Reactions: ALG

Dominic OB0158

US West Region Member Rep
Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

Hello Everyone...there is two events happen the weekend of the Jan 19. CORVA is having the 22nd Truckhaven Challenge and in Norco Ca the
EcoKrawl Saturday 19 January 2019 9:00 AM Sunday 20 January 2019 5:00 PM

47680046_1141170126050417_6613997924986650624_o.jpg

unnamed.png

Reactions: Carlos M.

Canyon_Cliff

Rank VI

Influencer I

Victorville, California
First Name
Clifford
Last Name
Bennett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YHU
If anyone lives by Bee Canyon, you might want to run by and see if it's open (does it have a gate?) I saw a bunch of trails in the San Bernardino NF that had the gates closed.
Brent, you will need to check out the trail next week; it is supposed to rain this weekend and it may get muddy up there. If we need to change trails, let us know.

Mojavewanderer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Steward I

Hemet, CA, USA
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Caldon
Member #

The forecast shows rain Saturday, and Monday through Thursday. There are some muddy spots, I’ll check the trail next week and let you know.