Victorville, California
First Name
Clifford
Last Name
Bennett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YHU
Hey guys, I am thinking of going camping up at Hanna Flats campground next Thursday through Sunday. Anyone interested in joining me?
The campground is about 2.5 miles from Fawnskin, which will make it easy for us to meet up with the others coming up for the trail ride on Saturday morning. If you can't make it for the full three days you can come up Friday evening and stay one or two nights.

What do you say? Want to get out of the heat?

Cliff

Dean & Damion

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hesperia
Member #

Sounds good to me we pushed off the rear suspension so we can make it up Friday night I should be able to get up there before night fall, I will have to leave after the trail ride Saturday.

Canyon_Cliff

Rank VI

Influencer I

Victorville, California
First Name
Clifford
Last Name
Bennett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YHU
Sounds good to me we pushed off the rear suspension so we can make it up Friday night I should be able to get up there before night fall, I will have to leave after the trail ride Saturday.
Okay, great.
I have decided to try and camp at one of the Yellow Post camp sites. There are quite a few up there, and several near Fawnskin. There can be as many as eight people in each site, so if I get one there will be plenty of room for you too. I will let you know if and where I get a Yellow Post site. If I don't get one I will go to Hanna Flats and pay the dues.

Canyon_Cliff

Rank VI

Influencer I

Victorville, California
First Name
Clifford
Last Name
Bennett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YHU
why don't you give me a time when you can be in Fawnskin Friday, and I will meet you there. We could also have dinner at the North Shore Café. Great food.

jackfive

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Pomona, CA
Member #

Sorry, I not sure way people are not see the dates of our events.

Inland Empire Rigs and Coffee Meet-up.
Saturday, September 15, 2018 - Trail Run - Meeting at Fawnskin 8:30 am at Fawnskin Market
39187 N Shore Dr, Fawnskin, CA 92333/ Trail run begins at 9 am at (Rim of the World/3N14)

Saturday, October 20, 2018 - Bass Pro Shop Meet Up 9 AM/Lunch
Other notable Runs
Jeep Beach Fest ( Pismo Beach Oct 5-7)
Overland Bound Off the Grid (Oct 5-7)​
Saturday, November 17, 2018 - Trail Run - Desert Run ( Jushua Tree Area
Saturday, December 15, 2018 - Year End Meet Up / Set Up for Next Year (
open for suggestion - Dinner or something)
Hi Dominic,

This looks like an easy trail. Can you verify that for me, and where are you going to end the run? I had such a good time with you guys in July. Cheers

Lisa C.

Dean & Damion

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hesperia
Member #

why don't you give me a time when you can be in Fawnskin Friday, and I will meet you there. We could also have dinner at the North Shore Café. Great food.
I going to shoot for between 6:00 & 6:30 or earlier, it all depends how traffic is Friday when I leave work from Norco around 2:00 pm

Mojavewanderer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Steward I

Hemet, CA, USA
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Caldon
Member #

I’ve got the day off tomorrow, so I’m going to try and make it up to Fawnskin at 6 if you don’t mind my joining you.