Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hesperia
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Fin
Member #

Hi my friends here is a recap of our day on the trail. Not my best work...first time using an iPhone to film everything. I did get a little drone footage, yet the wind was kinda crazy. Enjoy.
I had a great time getting to know everyone...looking forward to future meetups. Have blessed and wonderful couple of weeks until then. Peace.
Great job.

Reactions: H3Coyote and T-88

Dominic OB0158

US West Region Member Rep
Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

Hello Everyone....

This months meet up will be Coffee and Rigs Meet-up. We will be planning our trip to the

56th Annual Tierra Del Sol Desert Safari - March 2 – 4, 2018
two days of camping and trails. This is also open to just coming out for the day. And planning another "Convoy 40" to the Overland Expo West.

We will be meeting at 8am at 321 E Alessandro Blvd, Riverside, CA 92508

Dominic OB0158

Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

Hello Everyone....
Inland Empire Overland Bound Coffee and Rigs Meet-up. We will be meeting at 8am at 321 E Alessandro Blvd, Riverside, CA 92508.... planning our trips to the 56th Annual Tierra Del Sol Desert Safari - March 2 – 4, 2018 two days of camping and trails. This is also open to just coming out for the day. And planning another "Convoy 40" to the Overland Expo West.

Reactions: Mizael Payan

Dominic OB0158

Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

Good morning, hope to see everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

HIALT2D

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Orange County, CA
First Name
Glen
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WA6AAB
Good morning, hope to see everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
It was great to meet everyone this morning. As a new member (joined 2/5/18) and someone who is new to overlanding, I've been to 2 "Coffee & Rigs" Meet-Ups so far. Not only have I meet some great people, but I've learned so much just listening & talking with everyone. One of my goals in joining this community was to shorten the learning curve by taping into the experience & expertise of the more seasoned members and that has paid off in spades!!! I'm really looking forward to getting the van dialed in for overlanding & joining in on some of the future trips.

Thanks again to Dominic & the others for the warm welcome & for helping me get off on the right foot in my overlanding adventure.

Reactions: NightCrawler

Dominic OB0158

Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

It was great to meet everyone this morning. As a new member (joined 2/5/18) and someone who is new to overlanding, I've been to 2 "Coffee & Rigs" Meet-Ups so far. Not only have I meet some great people, but I've learned so much just listening & talking with everyone. One of my goals in joining this community was to shorten the learning curve by taping into the experience & expertise of the more seasoned members and that has paid off in spades!!! I'm really looking forward to getting the van dialed in for overlanding & joining in on some of the future trips.

Thanks again to Dominic & the others for the warm welcome & for helping me get off on the right foot in my overlanding adventure.
No problem Glen, it was great to meet you also. We look forward to seeing your rig come to life as you build her out.

Dean & Damion

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hesperia
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Fin
Member #

We missed the February meet up we were at Slash X. We will shoot for the March meet up. Heading up to Big Bear from the power line road first weekend of March.

Dean & Damion

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hesperia
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Fin
Member #

When is the next off road adventure for the Inland Empire group. I had a little down time to do some improvements on the 4Runner but ready to go again.

Dean & Damion

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hesperia
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Fin
Member #

IMG_1667.JPG Weekend of March 2nd be heading From Hesperia/Arrowhead road to power line dirt road pass Bowen Ranch to Coxey road back side of Big Bear lake.

Canyon_Cliff

Rank VI

Influencer I

Victorville, California
First Name
Clifford
Last Name
Bennett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YHU
When is the next off road adventure for the Inland Empire group. I had a little down time to do some improvements on the 4Runner but ready to go again.
Our next meetup is March 17th, and we will be going on another day trail ride to Afton Canyon. Domenic will publish meetup time and place.