• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Dean & Alta

Rank II

Traveler I

Hesperia
Member #

Missed the last two meet ups been busy put in an new rear end suspension and now remodel the house before it rains should see you in December, getting the rig ready for spring time.

Attachments

Reactions: WrightRunner

smritte

Rank VI

Traveler I

Ontario California
Member #

Ham Callsign
KO6BI
Im all back together and wanting to go out somewhere.
Whens next date. The cal. shows 19th? I remember someone talking about dinner or lunch. Hopefully I didnt miss out.

Scott

Canyon_Cliff

Rank VI

Advocate I

Victorville, California
Member #

Ham Callsign
KM6YHU
Im all back together and wanting to go out somewhere.
Whens next date. The cal. shows 19th? I remember someone talking about dinner or lunch. Hopefully I didnt miss out.

Scott
Hey Scott:
Yup, you missed the December meetup. We all met at Romanos Pizza in Riverside for lunch and discussed 2019 plans. Several new people came to the meetup. It was a nice event.

BTW, there is a new Rally point for the inland empire group, this is the old one we are not using anymore.

The January trail ride is the 19th and we are going to take the Bee Canyon trail up to Idyllwild. Hope to see you there.

Cliff

Reactions: kandyredcoi

Jacob Cline

Rank VI

Contributor III

Temecula, CA, USA
Member #

Ham Callsign
Tan F150
Sounds great!! I will try and make it there right after work, it will be my first meet up so really looking forward to meeting everyone

Reactions: T-88

Adventure_Dad

Rank I

Contributor III

Upland, CA, USA
Member #

Anyone have the info on this Saturday's Big Bear run?
For some reason there is another page that’s the active one. But here is the info:

Big Bear here we come!
The pre-ride today was great. Lots of snow.
Here is the info. for this month's ride on Saturday the 16th.
We will meet at the McDonalds at the I-15 and Highway 138 at 8:30 AM. And at 9:00 AM we will drive on Highway 138 east to Apple Valley and then go up 3N14 Coxey Truck Trail to Fawnskin. It will be 28 miles of 4x4 snow trail.
See you all Saturday.
Cliff

Johnny Walker

Rank II

Contributor I

Riverside, CA
Member #

For some reason there is another page that’s the active one. But here is the info:

Big Bear here we come!
The pre-ride today was great. Lots of snow.
Here is the info. for this month's ride on Saturday the 16th.
We will meet at the McDonalds at the I-15 and Highway 138 at 8:30 AM. And at 9:00 AM we will drive on Highway 138 east to Apple Valley and then go up 3N14 Coxey Truck Trail to Fawnskin. It will be 28 miles of 4x4 snow trail.
See you all Saturday.
Cliff
Ths

smritte

Rank VI

Traveler I

Ontario California
Member #

Ham Callsign
KO6BI
I'm most likely going out then. Where depends on what the temp is. Big Bear will be a zoo so if I end up there it will be in the first remote yellow post I can find. If its cool enough then a trip to the higher desert. I'm thinking of just finding a spot to base camp then figuring out what to do from there. I'm open to suggestions.

Reactions: WrightRunner