Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

I’m a relatively new member of the group, and this sounds like a great first run. I’m having a bit of trouble with the rally point though, is this a run from Big Bear down to Pioneertown? Looking forward to meeting some Overland Bound people!
Hello Mojavewanderer, We will be meeting at The Country Store at 37686 State Hwy 38 Angelus Oaks, CA 92305 at 8:00am.

Heading out on the trail around 9:00 or so. This will give everyone time for breakfast if you like. There are a few trailheads we can take (2N01 - Broom Flat) to get to 2N02 Burns Canyon as we head towards Pioneertown. We can also head over to Baldwin Lake and start at the beginning of the trail. Let's decide Saturday morning. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. Starting from Baldwin Lake to Pioneertown will take about 4 or so.

Looking forward to meeting up with you, hope to see you.

Reactions: WrightRunner

Ncat

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Corona, CA, USA
First Name
N
Last Name
Cat
Member #

I talked to Dom earlier today and this is what we decided to do for this Saturdays trail ride.

We all will meet up at the Angeles Oaks Café on highway 38, at 8:00-8:30 A.M.
We will leave there by 9:00 A.M. and head north toward Big Bear. Then take the Broom Flat trail (2N01) and start down the east side of the mountain. Then turn onto Burns Canyon trail (2N02) and head toward Pioneer Town where we will stop at Pappy and Harriot's for a BBQ lunch. From there it is up to each which way they go.

So, let us know if you are going to go on this trail run by replying here.

See you Saturday.
Hi Dom, I am in! Need to break in the new truck!! Noel

Mojavewanderer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Steward I

Hemet, CA, USA
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Caldon
Member #

Hello Mojavewanderer, We will be meeting at The Country Store at 37686 State Hwy 38 Angelus Oaks, CA 92305 at 8:00am.

Heading out on the trail around 9:00 or so. This will give everyone time for breakfast if you like. There are a few trailheads we can take (2N01 - Broom Flat) to get to 2N02 Burns Canyon as we head towards Pioneertown. We can also head over to Baldwin Lake and start at the beginning of the trail. Let's decide Saturday morning. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. Starting from Baldwin Lake to Pioneertown will take about 4 or so.

I’ll be there, look forward to meeting everyone!

Reactions: T-88

WrightRunner

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

MONUMENT RANCH PERRIS CA 92570
First Name
Douglas
Last Name
Wright
Member #

I'll be there! See you Saturday morning everybady.

jackfive

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Pomona, CA
Member #

I talked to Dom earlier today and this is what we decided to do for this Saturdays trail ride.

We all will meet up at the Angeles Oaks Café on highway 38, at 8:00-8:30 A.M.
We will leave there by 9:00 A.M. and head north toward Big Bear. Then take the Broom Flat trail (2N01) and start down the east side of the mountain. Then turn onto Burns Canyon trail (2N02) and head toward Pioneer Town where we will stop at Pappy and Harriot's for a BBQ lunch. From there it is up to each which way they go.

So, let us know if you are going to go on this trail run by replying here.

See you Saturday.
HI Dom, I would like to attend Saturdays run, is there anything I need to be aware of. I am relatively new and driving a stock Tacoma?

Thanks

Lisa C.

Canyon_Cliff

Rank VI

Influencer I

Victorville, California
First Name
Clifford
Last Name
Bennett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YHU
HI Dom, I would like to attend Saturdays run, is there anything I need to be aware of. I am relatively new and driving a stock Tacoma?

Thanks

Lisa C.
Hey Jackfive:
You won't have any problems with a stock Tacoma on these trails, they are rated Easy.
For information on these trails I can recommend you go to TrailsOffroad.com and look up 2N01 Broom Flat trail, and 2N02 Burns Canyon. There you will get all the answers to your questions about these trails.
Just show up on time fueled and ready to go.

Dominic OB0158

US West Region Member Rep
Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

IMG_6160.jpeg IMG_6207.jpeg IMG_6206.jpeg IMG_6205.jpeg IMG_6204.jpeg IMG_6203.jpeg IMG_6202.jpeg IMG_6201.jpeg IMG_6200.jpeg Hello Everyone, hope everyone is having a wonder week. Here are a few pictures for last weeks meetup. Enjoy

Reactions: Ncat and tbuck12