• HTML tutorial

LARCTIC

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

London, Ontario
Member #

Hi Kel

Thanks for the contact. It will be a great trip. We did the trip from hear ( just outside of London , On ) to Inuvik in 2013.
or boys were 3 an 5 then. We covered just over 18,000 km. The highway to Tuk was only started then and we would love to some day drive to the artic ocean. The trip from Edmonton north I would do again in a second.
If there are any questions you may have that we could help you with, let us know.

Summer of 2020. Now you have me thinking.

Thanks

Randy

Kel Schwab

Rank III
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

cambridge, ontario
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VA3KBS
Will you be having any more information nights in the GTA? Unfortunately I cannot attend this Monday.
Hello, its possible however most likely the planning and information will move to an electronic form as the teams gear up for 2020, i don't want to make people travel to meetings too often. we will be having a shake down cruise/camp/meetup for teams to help get our gear checked out, meet each other etc.
I'll continue to post here as that happens
Since not everyone going is an overland bound member, we may end up using Facebook or something as well
do you have any questions you'd like answered that i can get back to you on?
Kel

Don Meredith

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Greenville, SC
Member #

Interesting... what size group are you looking to put together? Getting to the Arctic from South Carolina has been on my list...

Sapper31

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

St. Thomas Ontario
Member #

Try Marcus and Laurie Wisotzki. They just returned from Tuk, sticking their feet in the Arctic Ocean. Unable to get to your gathering.
Bill