Idea to save OB money for OTG Badges

• HTML tutorial

Fozzy325

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Calgary, AB, Canada
Member #

I know the cost of embroidery and the setup charges etc. I thought of way that you could save money and a cool way for members who turn up to OFF THE GRID or regional events to show what they have done.

In the picture the center patch could be a standard one off design for "off the grid" or OB general regional rally patch. (not specific to the region)

The Rockers/Mudguards could be either the OTG event and year or The regions name.
So when you turn up to a OTG you could sew on the event around the OTG centre patch.
For a regional rally you could sew on the rally region around the Rally centre patch.

Attachments

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

I know the cost of embroidery and the setup charges etc. I thought of way that you could save money and a cool way for members who turn up to OFF THE GRID or regional events to show what they have done.

In the picture the center patch could be a standard one off design for "off the grid" or OB general regional rally patch. (not specific to the region)

The Rockers/Mudguards could be either the OTG event and year or The regions name.
So when you turn up to a OTG you could sew on the event around the OTG centre patch.
For a regional rally you could sew on the rally region around the Rally centre patch.
Great concept.... @Michael might want to check it out. They are working on rocker vehicle badges for 1st responder/veteran/misc.

Fozzy325

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Calgary, AB, Canada
Member #

@Michael after looking at the first responder patches, the 1st anchor for this should be regional events. the 2nd should be off the grid the stamp which currently has the first responder patch could be the regional stamp and ofg image

Reactions: Noahoscar986

Honeymooners

Rank IV

Off-Road Ranger I

Kalispell, Montana, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Reese
Ham/GMRS Callsign
Honeymooners

I really like this idea too.