IBS Dual Battery System

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

RichieFromBoston

Rank V

Influencer I

Nahant Ma.
Member #

I got a rig, and it already has the IBS system in it, problem is its reading the second battery as dead and giving the operating room Beep beep Beep (lovely) SO I took the yellow top out of my jeep and tossed it in(knowing this battery was fully charged and good to go, same thing its reading it as dead and I cant find the instuctions for the monitor(in cab) and Im wondering is the in cab guage no good, or is it the under the hood manager thats gone? Anyone have a clue a link a similar issue, or should I yank it and start over.

Tim

Rank VI
Benefactor

Traveler III

Oxford, UK
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Lunn
Member #

Yea I wnet there, Im just going to rewire and start from point A and see where that gets me Thanks Brother
I've used similar systems in the past, not particularly complicated. I was wondering if it was even as simple as a blown fuse? There seem to be a couple in some of the diagrams.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: RichieFromBoston

RichieFromBoston

Rank V

Influencer I

Nahant Ma.
Member #

I've used similar systems in the past, not particularly complicated. I was wondering if it was even as simple as a blown fuse? There seem to be a couple in some of the diagrams.

I checked the entire wiring, cleaned all battery post connections etc. no fuse on the transformer Im replacing it if I can find just the IBS part.

Tim

Rank VI
Benefactor

Traveler III

Oxford, UK
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Lunn
Member #

AND After banging my head against the wall, printing up all the info on this(45pages) looking at what you sent made it click, the blue wire is NOT on the aux battery. viola(I think) LOLOLOL I am an idiot
Nice one! [emoji2] Good spot! I would have probably spent my money first before I discovered that.

Reactions: RichieFromBoston