Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
Damn that's crazy! I'm amazed you didn't hydrolock without a snorkel!

Wow... That must have been only moments away from hydro-locking!

Holy **** @FishinJib !! That was....damn! I would have been "nope.nope.nope.nope.nope.nope"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think these summarize what most of us were thinking. Lucky....Just totally beyond belief in a vehicle that looks stock,...lucky. I think that is the understatement of the decade. As was also mentioned, no snorkel, no diff/axle breathers. When it goes over the bumper, that is the time to start 2nd guessing your decision. When your vehicle starts to be come a raft, and the Maytag man is knocking on the window, yah,...... the phrase here, hold my beer comes to mind.

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
Interesting technique but hey you got across
Bumper level, maybe slightly deeper, but not over the hood, or rafting. Besides, Michael's rig has breathers and snorkel. PLUS he went out and tested the depth, and no current to complicate a crossing. I have watched this video before, but it is good as a refresher, to those of us that are not in hard core rigs. Wearing a fleece top, and no waders, meant taking one for the team....:openmouth::openmouth::openmouth::openmouth::openmouth::openmouth:...BRRRrrrr

Last edited:
Reactions: AdventureWithDanan

BLACK_BETTY

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Bowling Green, Ohio, USA
Member #

Bumper level, maybe slightly deeper, but not over the hood, or rafting. Besides, Michael's rig has breathers and snorkel. PLUS he went out and tested the depth, and no current to complicate a crossing. I have watched this video before, but it is good as a refresher, to those of us that are not in hard core rigs. Wearing a fleece top, and no waders, meant taking one for the team....:openmouth::openmouth::openmouth::openmouth::openmouth::openmouth:...BRRRrrrr
I may have to respectfully disagree on the no rafting part. [emoji924] [emoji12]