Valley Mills, Bosque County, Texas, United States
First Name
Chris
Last Name
McKenzie
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6TJF
Hello, my name is Chris from SoCal, I own a few different vehicles, one is a 1990 Chevy 3/4 ton suburban with an LS from a Cadillac escalade in it that I just finished that will be my families camping rig and the other is a 1977 Chevy K5 blazer that is pretty much stock right now but is my rock crawling rig

Attachments

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Welcome to the group Chris. Glad to have you join us.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello, my name is Chris from SoCal, I own a few different vehicles, one is a 1990 Chevy 3/4 ton suburban with an LS from a Cadillac escalade in it that I just finished that will be my families camping rig and the other is a 1977 Chevy K5 blazer that is pretty much stock right now but is my rock crawling rig
Welcome to Overland Bound Chris
If you could narrow down you location to a city or county that would help to get you specific local information.
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) & www.Riggedfordirt.com @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Overland Expo West
About WEST — Overland Expo®