Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nunya, USA
First Name
Wally
Last Name
Kunz
I posted pics of my RoadShower 4 unit a couple weeks ago. It's a pressurized water vessel that I use inside my truck camper as a water source. While at OE West, I bought a portable propane water heater at the Equipt booth. It's a super compact unit made by Karibe, which I believe is a South African company. These two devices are made for each other. I can port the RoadShower directly into this water heater and voila, camp shower with adjustable hot water. I'll shoot a YouTube video at some point and attach the link.

Wally

Attachments

dstock

Rank VI

Influencer I

Lake Arrowhead, CA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Stockslager
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZGS
Nice! I was thinking about doing something similar with my Roadshower4, it would be great to see a video of it in action.

Shay

Rank 0

Contributor I

Colorado
First Name
Nir
Last Name
S
I posted pics of my RoadShower 4 unit a couple weeks ago. It's a pressurized water vessel that I use inside my truck camper as a water source. While at OE West, I bought a portable propane water heater at the Equipt booth. It's a super compact unit made by Karibe, which I believe is a South African company. These two devices are made for each other. I can port the RoadShower directly into this water heater and voila, camp shower with adjustable hot water. I'll shoot a YouTube video at some point and attach the link.

Wally
Would love to hear how it’s been working for you.

69machguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nunya, USA
First Name
Wally
Last Name
Kunz
Sorry for the crickets. I started a new job 3 weeks back and it has temporarily paused use of the camper. I'll be back ...

Wally