US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

**Event is now full, please message me or post in forum thread to placed on waitlist. **

From Black Bear to Imogene, Engineer to Cinnamon, we will be hitting some of the most iconic trails in and around Ouray, Telluride and Lake City. Come join us as we explore this picturesque area! More details to come as we get closer.

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
This one too, I currently can't remember the name, but I found it a lot more challenging then Black Bear.

Dropped pin

It's also where that Nissan Xterra almost went to the bottom of the canyon because the road gave out underneath him.
At a glance it looks like mineral creek. Sometimes it gets lumped in with engineer pass depending on the source.

Reactions: JCarter

Iridium

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

SWEET!! thanks for the vote of confidence
I have a hard time placing a face to your name, but the trails we are planning should all be manageable with my tacoma lifted 2-3 inches with out oversized tires. I forget what you are running but from what research I've done the vast majority of t he trails can be done by a stock midsize rig. I'm sure you will be absolutely fine in what ever you are running. And best part is the rest of will be around to help out should the need arise :)

TheBison

Rank V

Trail Blazer III

Hartsel, CO
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Foltz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AA0BF / WRMI426
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Don't know if we'll make it since we've penciled in a Rimrocker run that weekend...

Neal A. Tew

Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW

Neal A. Tew

Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Have you done Imogene, Ophir, Black Bear, Corkscrew, Hurricane, California, etc?
I've done all of the above except Corkscrew...
If you've done Hurricane and California you've probably done Corkscrew.

Any chance you'll be doing the Moab trip in Oct? That would be a good one to combine with Rimrocker if you have enough time.

I love Rimrocker because it takes you some where, but it's not nearly as fun as the trails at either end, IMO. Hopefully you're gonna get some stuff in around Moab to make it worth your while.