Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Id like to get some folks together to clean up the trails in the ouachita national forest trails around broken bow lake. Will meet at greatful head pizza in hochatown, at 12:00pm we will head out on the trails to pack up any trash you see. I will be doing this regardless if anyone shows so dont worry if you cant make it on short notice.

View Rally Point

Boostpowered

Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

This saturday 29th im going to be up there cleaning what trails my wife and i go on and figured i would invite others to join in. last weekend we drove out with 15lbs of trash left behind at the camp site at the end of the 51900 trail so i decided we are going to start cleaning up the area on weekends.

Reactions: Oklamopar

Boostpowered

Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Apparently this isnt even showing up on the ob map, we will be at the pizza joint from 11 to noon then we will be heading out to pick up trash. We will likely be on. Holly mnt trail first then meander through the other trails in the area to look for trash.

OKT4RCPL

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Chandler Oklahoma
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5DVC
@Boostpowered that is weird and wonder why? I add the post over in the Oklahoma Thread also. Think the wife and I might try to meet up with you tomorrow, fingers crossed no surprises pop up like that past week held for us.

Reactions: r_horner

Boostpowered

Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Well its over with picked up maybe 5lbs of tash at camp sites and someones logging truck tire and a yeti tumbler on the holly mnt trail. Sad that no one could come very beautiful scenery even better since its trash free now.

Boostpowered

Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Here is the trash that was picked up, if you know someone named marty that went down holly mnt trail and wrote his name on a tire instead of picking it up, give him hell.

20190630_092529.jpg