Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
I see you're West of Atlanta, I live in the Fort Walton Beach, FL area. There are mountains and a lot of National Parks in the SouthEast so I'm in shock too that we don't have a lot of Offroad trailer dealers around. I would think there would be a few on the North side of Atlanta with it being so close to the Mountains. I'm going to try and make it to Expo East in VA this year, probably will be my only chance to get a look at a lot of different Offroad trailers in person.

ovrlnd_escape

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

DeSoto County, Mississippi, United States
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Kephart
Member #

Service Branch
Navy
I see you're West of Atlanta, I live in the Fort Walton Beach, FL area. There are mountains and a lot of National Parks in the SouthEast so I'm in shock too that we don't have a lot of Offroad trailer dealers around. I would think there would be a few on the North side of Atlanta with it being so close to the Mountains. I'm going to try and make it to Expo East in VA this year, probably will be my only chance to get a look at a lot of different Offroad trailers in person.
I’m a dealer for Offgrid trailers. I will be at expo east this year with a couple different models.

Reactions: Viking1204