US Rocky Mountain High Rockies co, 1987 Land Rover Range Rover classic

• HTML tutorial

Enthusiast I

CO, USA
Hi all BC from Colorado here.

Not sure what I want to do with “Ottis” my original overlander, been sitting in my driveway for a few years. She has a few issues and a couple of dings, wandering if anyone is looking for parts or a new project. Has a new auto transmission about 800 miles on it, new gas pump and filters, needs a fuel line can get engine to turn over but not driving currently.

Reactions: JungleSkunk

spencer graham

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Albuquerque, NM
Member #

Hi all BC from Colorado here.

Not sure what I want to do with “Ottis” my original overlander, been sitting in my driveway for a few years. She has a few issues and a couple of dings, wandering if anyone is looking for parts or a new project. Has a new auto transmission about 800 miles on it, new gas pump and filters, needs a fuel line can get engine to turn over but not driving currently.
How much of a project? Do you have pictures? Engine turns, but not driving is it drivable? Where are you? I am in Albuquerque

Enthusiast I

CO, USA
How much of a project? Do you have pictures? Engine turns, but not driving is it drivable? Where are you? I am in Albuquerque
The engine will turn over and idle, It drove to its parking space but has not moved in a few year so not sure if it will move on its own at this point. I’m in Colorado near Glenwood Springs. Will post pictures when I get off work.