Hi, San Jose, California

• HTML tutorial

sipaphoto

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hi!

Just sign up after getting my first rig! Took it to the woods and sand over the weekend to end its 23 years of mall cruiser history and initiated its new life. Earned a few paint scars along the way but it is okay! Hope to join this group and learn from more experienced folks in my area.

29517479757_287351c4f4_b.jpg
Black Rock Desert, NV.

29517492187_509734d60d_b.jpg
Tule Lake Wildlife Refuge, CA

44406189412_5e47ba93cd_b.jpg
Lassen National Forest, CA

29517488827_bda8d46579_b.jpg
Modoc National Forest, CA

Last edited:

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
Welcome from Austin, TX. Hope you had a great time with the new rig. I'm sure it will take you on many adventures.

Reactions: sipaphoto

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi!

Just sign up after getting my first rig! Took it to the woods and sand over the weekend to end its 23 years of mall cruiser history and initiated its new life. Earned a few paint scars along the way but it is okay! Hope to join this group and learn from more experienced folks in my area.

View attachment 67280
Black Rock Desert, NV.

View attachment 67281

View attachment 67282

View attachment 67283
Welcome to Overland Bound!

There are several meet-ups in your area, so if your interested check out the meet-up page of the forum.

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi!

View attachment 67280
Black Rock Desert, NV.

View attachment 67281

View attachment 67282

View attachment 67283
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

TRED LYT

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Laguna Beach, CA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Sherman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZPJ
Welcome to the Overland Bound community. It’s taken me some time to figure out how to navigate my way around in here, but it’s starting to work for me and I’ve learned so much from everyone here. I too, in May of this year, purchased a 1997 FZJ80 and have been building it ever since. Though I’m spending like a crazy person, I’m having so much fun doing it. Looks like you got a nice one. Mine was partially built and I paid a small fortune, as I was looking for a super clean, low mile rig. I found it, and have been adding to it almost weekly. You can see my build thread. Search for “Stinky” the FZJ80 in the search bar. If you haven’t joined officially, make sure you do. The badges you get for the rig with you member number on them are totally cool. Cheers and happy wheeling!!

Reactions: Chadlyb