Hi all overlanders, from Cape Town

• HTML tutorial

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello hello, just not so long ago. Need to spend time on here and work through it. A little challenging since to too many people around sour africa on OB. I drive a defender 110. I’ll try upload a pic later
4x4outfar.com
Hello Anton and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Rover and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Jdub6220

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Scappoose, OR, USA
Member #

Hey Anton, welcome to the group. That is a great looking rig. On the off chance we meet someday, I’d be very excited to see it in person.
Cheers,
Joe.

Reactions: Anton

Anton

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Cape Town, South Africa
First Name
Anton
Last Name
Poplett
Member #

Hey Anton, welcome to the group. That is a great looking rig. On the off chance we meet someday, I’d be very excited to see it in person.
Cheers,
Joe.
Hey Joe lots going on with it right now. Just added a drawer system st the back so waiting to play Tetris with my ammo crates [emoji16]

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello hello, just not so long ago. Need to spend time on here and work through it. A little challenging since to too many people around sour africa on OB. I drive a defender 110. I’ll try upload a pic later
4x4outfar.com
Welcome to Overland Bound!
We have a growing membership in South Africa hopefully we can get all of you together for a meet-up.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-bound-meetups.24/
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-trip-planning.21/

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R