Las Vegas
First Name
Christian
Last Name
Umlauf
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7BBB
Well last year we went and all sites were taken. This year I have outfitted the truck to be more self sufficient and we would like to take in some off the path scenery. I had seen a post about a nice spot along the river near Zion and cant seem to find that again! If anyone has any amazing camping spots to share it would be greatly appreciated!

Hirvy

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Jones OK
Member #

Didn't do any camping when I went to Zion last summer but hitting up the west side of the park is fantastic. May be some camping areas over there. It's not by the river but it's off the beaten path.

Sent using OB Talk mobile app

Thenorthremembers

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Modesto,Ca
Member #

Toquerville falls. Will not disappoint. it's about 20min of the main road and then another 15-20 to Zion. Another spot is Smithsonian Butte scenic byway. A little tip, you will get through the main hill portion and it will flatten out. On the left will look like flat cattle grazing. You'll see some tracks through the grass. Follow down and find the trails into some scrub pine and set up wherever suits you

Reactions: Go2AllThePlaces

Go2AllThePlaces

Rank III
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Las Vegas
First Name
Christian
Last Name
Umlauf
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7BBB
Toquerville falls. Will not disappoint. it's about 20min of the main road and then another 15-20 to Zion. Another spot is Smithsonian Butte scenic byway. A little tip, you will get through the main hill portion and it will flatten out. On the left will look like flat cattle grazing. You'll see some tracks through the grass. Follow down and find the trails into some scrub pine and set up wherever suits you
Thank you! We ended up at Toquerville falls last weekend and stopped by sand hollow state park. Next week we will hang out on the lake at sand hollow as it was completely dead during the week!!