Help needed at Expo East

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Supporter

Advocate I

Placerville, CA
Member #

Ham Callsign
K6KNT
Just wondering if any members might want to help out at the Overland Bound booth at Expo East.

I can offer a pass for the event and camping in exchange for six hours a day in the booth with a two hour break.

Ohio Valley Overland our Member Representative from the Midwest is going to coordinate group camping and hopefully a Meet & Greet at the camp site for Saturday evening.

If your interested in helping please email me at Kent@overlandbound.com

Thanks! We look forward to seeing everyone at Expo.

Last edited:

Gen5Runner

Rank I

Member I

Jacksonville, FL, USA
First Name
J
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Just wondering if any members might want to help out at the Overland Bound booth at Expo East.

I can offer a pass for the event and camping in exchange for six hours a day in the booth with a two hour break.

Ohio Valley Overland our Member Representative from the Midwest is going to coordinate group camping and hopefully a Meet & Greet at the camp site for Saturday evening.

If your interested in helping please email me at Kent@overlandbound.com

Thanks! We look forward to seeing everyone at Expo.
We can support this if you still need someone. I sent you an email.

Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Supporter

Advocate I

Placerville, CA
Member #

Ham Callsign
K6KNT
I am still looking for a few members to help staff the Overland Bound booth during Expo. Message me on the forum @ Kent R for more information.