Rank II

Contributor III

Concord, NC, USA
First Name
Marc
Last Name
Hassey
Member #

Hey there! I'm Marc from Concord NC, and look forward to learning from everyone here as we prepare for our trip on the TAT this spring. We come from mainly rock crawling Jeeps, but have now ventured into the overlanding side of things with my truck. Hope to get inspiration from yall.

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey there! I'm Marc from Concord NC, and look forward to learning from everyone here as we prepare for our trip on the TAT this spring. We come from mainly rock crawling Jeeps, but have now ventured into the overlanding side of things with my truck. Hope to get inspiration from yall.
Welcome To Overland Bound Marc
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @NC-Trooper
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: SightlierDuke23

NC-Trooper

US SouthEast Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member III

Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

Hey Marc! I am over in the Monroe area. Keep an eye out on the Rally Points for meet ups. I hope to see you out there on the trails!