Hello!

• HTML tutorial

CagedLife

Rank 0

Traveler I

India
4-wheel travel is new to us.

We got this car (or crossover/ compact SUV/ whatever you may call it), fresh off the showroom, last month. It is pretty much stock other than a few accessories. I have been following OB's YouTube channel and great builds here. Was apprehensive about signing up on OB, but the first two Founding Principles of this place were a welcome change from the other places I have seen.

20171028-untitled-01-2.jpg

We've been mostly 2-wheeler travellers. We have done self-supported trips, which means about 120 lts of luggage space in all. This space available in a 4-wheeler is a luxury, which we are grateful for.

We're used to these mostly:
20161224-untitled-01.jpg 20150718-untitled-01.jpg

I'll leave this here for now. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer.

Last edited:

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

We got this car (or crossover/ compact SUV/ whatever you may call it), fresh off the showroom, last month. It is pretty much stock other than a few accessories. I have been following OB's YouTube channel and great builds here. Was apprehensive about signing up on OB, but the first two Founding Principles of this place were a welcome change from the other places I have seen.

View attachment 41905

We've been mostly 2-wheeler travellers. We have done self-supported trips, which means about 120 lts of luggage space in all. This space available in a 4-wheeler is a luxury, which we are grateful for.

View attachment 41900 View attachment 41901

I'll leave this here for now. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer.
Hi CagedLife and welcome to OB! Nice looking rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

View attachment 41905

Hello and welcome to the OB crew...nice looking rig and look forward to seeing your adventures

CagedLife

Rank 0

Traveler I

India
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...nice looking rig and look forward to seeing your adventures
Thanks, Chad. I'll take a look around the forums and understand the way most people share the adventures and try that out :)
Hello and welcome aboard from N. Alabama. I think your rig is going to work out great for you and you'll really enjoy it.
Thanks, Edward. We sure hope it does. I was looking at the "Overlander as your daily ride" article and thinking that we are more in the "Daily ride as our overlander" Let us see how it goes. My wife was in Huntsville a year (or maybe more) ago on work. Sure sounded interesting.

Reactions: Chadlyb

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877

View attachment 41905

Welcome to OB!
Nice looking Rig
Hope to hear about your adventures!