• HTML tutorial

DiegoDA

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Cody, WY, USA
Member #

Hello,

I joined OB two years ago in Virginia, I moved to Wyoming shortly after that unfortunately I have spent most of the two years out of the US and will be back mid December. I wanted to drop a line and see if you guys had any resources for the Wyoming and Montana area.

-Diego

Reactions: Russell Peters

WyOverland

US Rocky Mountain Member Rep Wyoming
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Casper, WY, USA
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Cruse
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KA7JUN
Welcome! Hopefully our paths will cross at some point. The best resources for WY so far have been stopping into the local BLM office or Game & Fish office. They have provided me with some great areas to explore and started good relationships with them (read as hidden gems to get away from the typical campsites). Anytime I see a ranger station or info center I stop in and visit with whoever is there manning it. I generally walk away with new info and probably a map they have marked up new places to explore. You should have all kinds of places up there to explore!

Reactions: DiegoDA and Boort

Ldstruckn

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Ivins, Utah, United States
First Name
joseph
Last Name
johnson
Member #

Service Branch
US ARMY
I am starting to think about summer and fall trips. Chief joseph jeep trail looks promising. Around cheyenne there is the medicine bow forest and snowy range.

Roam_CO85

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Loveland, CO, USA
First Name
Casey
Last Name
Barch
Member #

Spent alot of time in the medicine bow range, snowy range area and all of the area along the northern state line of colorado as a packing/outfitter guide. Both rigged and on horse travel. Use to live for those spring summer fall and early winters there. Spent alot of money at woods landing. Wycolo as well. HRCruse is right. Ranger station and game and fish are invaluable. Those guys rock. Have a buddy that works for wyo game and fish. Great resource. Alot of the easy to get to places get over run quickly.

Reactions: Boort