Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I hope you are doing well. I would like to introduce myself! I am Jim Smith and love sharing and learning overlanding and off-roading stuff. I also wanted to connect with like-minded individual like you.
Welcome to Overland Bound Jim
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
Some contacts for local information are @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) & www.Riggedfordirt.com @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: jimsmith

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
I hope you are doing well. I would like to introduce myself! I am Jim Smith and love sharing and learning overlanding and off-roading stuff. I also wanted to connect with like-minded individual like you.
Welcome to the Overland Bound Community. Glad to have you join us.

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Jim, Welcome to Overland Bound, from Camano Island, Washington

EBasil

Rank VI

Influencer I

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Erik
Last Name
Basil
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6LBE
Welcome, Jim! You live in a great place, with access to trails and events in three directions (don't drive to Catalina until you get the snorkel kit, Jim).

I suggest you check out the Rally Point section of the site here and look for the Rigged for Dirt monthly meetup for your area. FrankRoams is the coordinator and I see his contact link above in this thread. I went to the Rigged for Dirt in San Diego county and it was a bunch of great people, some obscenely rad rigs (and then mine, too, haha!) and great networking/social.

Reactions: jimsmith

jimsmith

Rank I

Contributor III

Irvine, CA, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Smith
Welcome, Jim! You live in a great place, with access to trails and events in three directions (don't drive to Catalina until you get the snorkel kit, Jim).

I suggest you check out the Rally Point section of the site here and look for the Rigged for Dirt monthly meetup for your area. FrankRoams is the coordinator and I see his contact link above in this thread. I went to the Rigged for Dirt in San Diego county and it was a bunch of great people, some obscenely rad rigs (and then mine, too, haha!) and great networking/social.
Thank you for your valuable advice. I appreciate it!

Coreymol

Local Expert, Texas USA

Guardian I

Boerne, Texas, United States
First Name
Corey
Last Name
Molinelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREM781 on GMRS
Service Branch
Army
youve come to the right place this is the best community out there.