Hello from Washington state; driving what I got.

• HTML tutorial

Logan Johnson

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Central Washington
Member #

Hello I'm Logan from central Washington. I take my 98 crv off road. It does alright and I plan on making it a little better. I like dirt roads and logging trails. Thanks for letting me in the club.

Attachments

Reactions: Jimmy P

brien

Sonoran Space Program
Staff member

Off-Road Ranger I

Tucson, AZ
First Name
Brien
Last Name
Wankel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7XPO
Welcome!
Looks like a fun little vehicle you have!

Reactions: Logan Johnson

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Hello Logan from Southern California. Nice rig you have...welcome to OB!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Well if you get the itch to head east just reach out and let me know....i've lived on both sides of the state and would love to show you around.

Logan Johnson

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Central Washington
Member #

Well if you get the itch to head east just reach out and let me know....i've lived on both sides of the state and would love to show you around.
I appreciate it, I moved to Ellensburg from Lynwood 2 months ago. Eastern Washington is unexplored to me and I would like to make my way down to your corner.

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

That's a great drive along the river...love the canyon walls and rock bluffs....plenty of turn outs for photo ops and some fishing...thanks for sharing

Reactions: Logan Johnson

IdahoGrizz

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Buhl, ID
Member #

"Driving what I got." I like that line from your opening message to this forum. I think the line pretty well sums up the spirit of OB: you don't have to own/build/have the latest/bestest/ greatest rig to be an overlander. Looks to me like you are making it happen with what you have and having fun doing it. Yes, I agree, nice rig. You are welcome here and glad to have you.

Logan Johnson

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Central Washington
Member #

That's a great drive along the river...love the canyon walls and rock bluffs....plenty of turn outs for photo ops and some fishing...thanks for sharing
That area is beautiful,I had a great time up there. I wish I would have stopped more along the way like steam boat rock. That and to take more pictures.

"Driving what I got." I like that line from your opening message to this forum. I think the line pretty well sums up the spirit of OB: you don't have to own/build/have the latest/bestest/ greatest rig to be an overlander. Looks to me like you are making it happen with what you have and having fun doing it. Yes, I agree, nice rig. You are welcome here and glad to have you.

Thank you for the kind words Grizz! I bought the crv as a drive to work in the snow vehicle and camping rig. It’s opened a lot of doors to the outdoor because my other car has low ground clearance. I’ve always liked camping and my frequency has really increased.