Hello from the Southern Republic of Kalifornia

• HTML tutorial

Contributor I

Southern Republic of Kalifornia
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Solis
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I'm Bryan from Southern Kalifornia. I am hoping to gain knowledge of over-landing. I have had off road vehicles in the past but now that my kids are grown or older I plan on spending more time out with my wife and her friends. As well as meet like minded people from the Inland Empire area.

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I'm Bryan from Southern Kalifornia. I am hoping to gain knowledge of over-landing. I have had off road vehicles in the past but now that my kids are grown or older I plan on spending more time out with my wife and her friends. As well as meet like minded people from the Inland Empire area.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

There is a meet-up in your area that meets monthly, check them out on the forum if your interested great group of people. https:/www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-inland-empire-meet-up-06-16-2018.10015/

If you have any questions message your Member Representative @Dominic OB0158 or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello Bryan and welcome to the OB crew. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Mojavewanderer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Steward I

Hemet, CA, USA
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Caldon
Member #

Welcome! Come on over to the Overland meetup forum, and check out the Inland Empire thread. We do a run every month, and you are more than welcome to join. Unfortunately you missed the January run, it was last weekend, but we’re going to Anza Borrego for Tierra del Sol in February. Hope to see you there!